Your top 10 P4P Kickboxing rankings?

Kyshenko isn't active? Possibly the most active guy around that weight. Seems to fight anyone anywhere too, Glory just chooses not to to use him so he isn't fighting the top Glory guys.

Has his 5th fight of the year this weekend, 6th is scheduled and Kunlun should have a 7th fight for him very soon too.

World needs Holzken vs Kyshenko ! Now!

1 Artem Levin
2 Rico Verhoeven
3 Robin van Roosmalen
4 Simon Marcus

5 Nieky Holzken (or castling with Marcus)
6 Andy Ristie
7 Giorgio Petrosyan
8 Joe Schilling
9 Benjamin Adegbuyi
10 Errol Zimmerman / Sittichai
(unfortunately I can"t rank Jahfarr Wilnis, I have big respect for him now)

Saki is kinda retired now like Ghiță, I skipped the featherweights and Kyshenko who isn"t so active since some years ago.

I think my top is pretty fair, don"t you think so? Not that I like Marcus and Schilling too much but according to their fights they are in position now. RvR might have improved.

If Artem Levin and Simon Marcus are on there then Fang Bian needs to be on there, Fang schooled Simon and beat him by TKO in the second round last January, yet Artem went to a draw with him. You have nothing but Glory fighters on there, I would say Badr still beats Erroll Zimmerman or Benjamin Adegbuyi, and would have a good chance of finishing Rico, and if he doesn't finish Rico he would just lose a decision. Nieky Holzken fights in a weight class with no competition, like Wladimir Klitschko in boxing only worse.

Ebinlol, don"t be funny, who beats Badr Hari? He would have been knocked by a fitter Londt. Adegbuyi is a beast, Zimmerman with a better cardio the same but he"s at a way different level than Londt.

Badr has no fitness to touch Rico.

Fang Bian? Seriously? Let"s see him tested first.

Holzken is fifth in my top just because of his division, yeah.

Ebinlol, don"t be funny, who beats Badr Hari? He would have been knocked by a fitter Londt. Adegbuyi is a beast, Zimmerman with a better cardio the same but he"s at a way different level than Londt.

Badr has no fitness to touch Rico.

Fang Bian? Seriously? Let"s see him tested first.

Holzken is fifth in my top just because of his division, yeah.

Fang Bian has already been tested, he smashed your boy Simon Marcus. My point is valid, if Simon Marcus and Artem Levin are in your top 10, then Fang Bian needs to be too considering the beat down he gave Simon, and that Simon and Artem went to a draw in a lousy fight. Fang also did a lot better against Simon than Schilling did.

Fang Bian barely fought against world class opponents. Let"s wait to see if it wasn"t an "accident". Moreover, China is known for mafia. Moreover, it was one of the first events in China (Kunlun). Kickboxers didn"t use to travel there before or ever to consider that promotion something stable like now maybe.

Maybe Marcus understimated him, and from what I know Verhoeven"s wife gave birth when he lost to Gerasimchuk.

Previously I saw Fang Bian in a mediocre display in Germany against a mediocre fighter.

But hey, I don"t say he can"t be good. This isn"t boxing to say you prepare so good a fight..

Fang Bian barely fought against world class opponents. Let"s wait to see if it wasn"t an "accident". Moreover, China is known for mafia. Moreover, it was one of the first events in China (Kunlun). Kickboxers didn"t use to travel there before or ever to consider that promotion something stable like now maybe.
Uh, it was actually WLF where the fight took place, and Simon Marcus had fought in China 12 times prior. In fact, he's fought more times in China than any other country.

Now if we're to make an excuse, it would be based on the fact that he litterally just came off the first KO loss of his career, and arguably took Feng lightly.

Ok, then. Maybe he understimated Bian OR NOT. But because Bian is highly untested against the top, I can"t put him so high. What did Gerasimchuk after the win against Verhoeven? He lost to Gerges.

I need to be convinced. Remember how I"ve praised Sittichai several times (and Aipracha not), but I still didn"t place him among the bests until he provided against Kiria. Now he"ll need to pass another level to enter the top of RvR, Ristie and Petrosyan who are far superior to Kiria.

Marcus needs to change his style, he seems like a fan of the Thai come forward tanks but he doesnt have the chin of a Saiyok Pumpanmuang

Nieky Holzken's better years were 2009, 10 , 11, while he's undoubtedly still active he's also either not on the same level of his peers of the time or they just don't fight anymore

Sittichai has a bright future, nothing Westerners do bothers him, he picked up that poker face from his days under Moonlit

Levin is the best kickboxer on the list but probably not for that much longer, I like his and Petro's style and temperament

Marcus needs to change his style, he seems like a fan of the Thai come forward tanks but he doesnt have the chin of a Saiyok Pumpanmuang
Agreed. It doesnt help that he fights in a division with guys with huge power.

Levin and petro for me, maybe yod if he fights more kickboxing. Sittichai position will be clearer after the next rvr fight.

Holzken is a joke. Marcus is a 1 trick pony. His boxing is equivalent to a mma amateur. Rico & errol are slobs. Robin is the same as overeem. Overrated. Ristie is inconsistent. Another reem.

Holzken is a joke. Marcus is a 1 trick pony. His boxing is equivalent to a mma amateur. Rico & errol are slobs. Robin is the same as overeem. Overrated. Ristie is inconsistent. Another reem.

So who is your pound for pound number 1?

Saki, Ghita, Verhoeven, corbett........................gummonnnnnn

How come Nieky is a joke? your avatar says different.

And RvR isn't overrated, he earned everything he has and I don't consider people is hyping him. We just look at him at what he is, a very young power war force that is still learning. His technique isn't maybe the most polished but it's pretty slick.

How come Nieky is a joke? your avatar says different.

And RvR isn't overrated, he earned everything he has and I don't consider people is hyping him. We just look at him at what he is, a very young power war force that is still learning. His technique isn't maybe the most polished but it's pretty slick.

Amazzing description :eek:

Back