Your top 10 P4P Kickboxing rankings?

J

Julius_Caesar

What's your current p4p kickboxing list? I haven't always been into Kickboxing as much as I'm into MuayThai but as of late I am starting to get really in to it especially with Yod, sittichai and kaew on the scene. Wondering if there is any fighters on your list that I don't know of yet and should research.

Also wondering where Yod and Sittichai fit in. The 70kg division is looking really competitive at the moment. I hope it keeps growing.

#1 thru #794 is Kurt Sloan and that is not debatable you sonsofbitches

Usually I don"t care too much because it only brings discussion. Holzken is surely out of top 3 because his division is very poor. I don"t say he couldn"t be, but he isn"t tested at all.

Holzken has improved over the years but like said no competition.

1 Artem Levin
2 Rico Verhoeven
3 Robin van Roosmalen
4 Simon Marcus

5 Nieky Holzken (or castling with Marcus)
6 Andy Ristie
7 Giorgio Petrosyan
8 Joe Schilling
9 Benjamin Adegbuyi
10 Errol Zimmerman / Sittichai
(unfortunately I can"t rank Jahfarr Wilnis, I have big respect for him now)

Saki is kinda retired now like Ghiță, I skipped the featherweights and Kyshenko who isn"t so active since some years ago.

I think my top is pretty fair, don"t you think so? Not that I like Marcus and Schilling too much but according to their fights they are in position now. RvR might have improved.

Not a fan of top 10 lists. They're typically horrible.

Case in point ^^^

I'm mostly a Muay Thai fan, I barely watch any kickboxing nowadays, but I guess Sittichai, Levin, Kaew, Grigorian, Yod and RvR are up there. Guys like Kiria and Ristie seem to have peaked already despite not having too long of a career and guys like Spong, Saki and Petro don't fight much nowadays. Anyway, I'm always happy to see Sittichai and Kaew kicking ass in Kickboxing, the way they utilize their Muay Thai base under this ruleset is absolutely beautiful to watch.

10 Alenandru Lungu
9 Saenchai
8 Bob Sapp
7 R3
6 Chuck Norris
5 Anderson Silva
4 Bruce Lee
3 CK
2 Conor McGregor
1 Sage Northcutt

#Sagebless

But seriously...

1 Saki
2 Rico Verhoeven
3 RvR
4 Artem Levin
5 Kaew
6 Nieky Holzken
7 Fang Bian
8 Koya Urabe
9 Andy Ristie
10 Giorgio Petrosyan

Rico, Levin and Kaew all had some not so great performances fairly recently but I think they just had off nights so I didnt lower them for it.

I have Nieky Holzken as number 1.

come-at-me-bro.jpg

Saki is kinda retired now like Ghiță, I skipped the featherweights and Kyshenko who isn"t so active since some years ago.

I think my top is pretty fair, don"t you think so? Not that I like Marcus and Schilling too much but according to their fights they are in position now. RvR might have improved.

Kyshenko isn't active? Possibly the most active guy around that weight. Seems to fight anyone anywhere too, Glory just chooses not to to use him so he isn't fighting the top Glory guys.

Has his 5th fight of the year this weekend, 6th is scheduled and Kunlun should have a 7th fight for him very soon too.

1 Artem Levin
2 Rico Verhoeven
3 Robin van Roosmalen
4 Simon Marcus

5 Nieky Holzken (or castling with Marcus)
6 Andy Ristie
7 Giorgio Petrosyan
8 Joe Schilling
9 Benjamin Adegbuyi
10 Errol Zimmerman / Sittichai
(unfortunately I can"t rank Jahfarr Wilnis, I have big respect for him now)

Since you have RVR at no 3 does that mean Sittichai will replace him if he beats him this next month?

I'm mostly a Muay Thai fan, I barely watch any kickboxing nowadays, but I guess Sittichai, Levin, Kaew, Grigorian, Yod and RvR are up there. Guys like Kiria and Ristie seem to have peaked already despite not having too long of a career and guys like Spong, Saki and Petro don't fight much nowadays. Anyway, I'm always happy to see Sittichai and Kaew kicking ass in Kickboxing, the way they utilize their Muay Thai base under this ruleset is absolutely beautiful to watch.
I agree that Ristie has probably peaked, but I'd say it a bit early to say that about Kiria. Sure he lost his last two but I honestly think that's relative; one was a close title fight were he almost ko'd rvr, the other was basically even until he ate Sitthichai's perfectly timed and placed knee. He's still top 3 in what is arguably the most competitive division in kickboxing. Ristie is far from out of the title picture either, he's easily top 5 and is more than capable of stopping any other lw. I think Duke Roufus was right, we'll probably see that belt passed around a few times in the coming years.

Schilling shouldn't be on any list anywhere, I'd put Levin at the top of his divvy too

#1 P4P Nieky Holzken
He is most complete kickboxer in the world now.
Rico is working hard for #2. I don't like watching him as many of you, but he is just too hard for others now.
I need RvR vs Petrosyan II to tell you who is my #3

Back