Your thoughts on Kawajiri?

controlyotroll

Purple Belt
Reaction score
What did you think? ,and who would you like to see "Crusher" face next?

Kawajiri vs Bermudez would be fun.

Though, They'll probably make Mendes vs Kawajiri. Cub will probably fight the Aldo/Lamas winner. Or rotate that to Cub/Kawajiri

I hope he does good. but i think he will lose two in a row and go back to Japan. I hope im wrong but the way he looked tonight on the feet I was not impressed. Wrestler with stand up he is fucked.

Soriano is good.

Impressed.

I hope he does good. but i think he will lose two in a row and go back to Japan. I hope im wrong but the way he looked tonight on the feet I was not impressed. Wrestler with stand up he is fucked.
So Chad Mendes and...?

If Mendes doesn't get the next crack at the belt there's something criminal going on. I could see Crusher paired against Cub, Siver, Poirier, or even KZ whenever he comes back... basically a top ten opponent.

I know he's a seasoned vet but I still hope they give him a mid tier guy in his next fight before giving him a big name.

Give him a top 10 opponent next

I think him/Cub would be great hell i would have him as the favorite..with that being said I think he is too one-dimensional to be champ

Soriano is cousins to the guy who married my cousin.

That being said, he started out good then faded bad

Edit. He's the cousin of my cousins husband's cousin.

If that makes sense

Let's see how he does against Poirier since both would be 2-3 fights away from a title shot with a win anyway.

he looked pretty good, but who really knows that much about his opponent? he was getting out-struck to begin with, but then again they were claiming this guy is the best striker in the blackzillians... better than rashad, overeem, spong, cosmo alexandre... ha..

needs a stiffer test before we can really judge, i think

Cardio can be an issue. He was breathing heavy into the second round. He looked visibly exhausted after getting the sub. Maybe its just the UFC adrenalin dump but I'm sure someone like Crusher can handle octagon jitters.

Soriano is cousins to the guy who married my cousin.

That being said, he started out good then faded bad

Edit. He's the cousin of my cousins husband's cousin.

If that makes sense

Holy crap.

I think he underestimated Soriano's wrestling. Once he settled he dominated.

Crusher VS Diamond, Siver or winner of Elkins/Stephens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back