Your thoughts on Francisco Trinaldo

Kenny Powerth

Jean Belt (Jelt)
@red
Reaction score
So saw on Sherdog today that Francisco Trinaldo is fighting Kevin Lee - I'm not saying Kevin Lee is not a good fighter, but does anyone think Trinaldo should be fighting someone ranked higher? Perhaps in the top 10? The man is on a 7-fight winning streak and is 11-3 with the UFC. Seems like a decent and honest fighter as well.

I would like to see him fight someone such as Michael Johnson or even Eddie Alavrez. The man is on a 7 fight win streak in the deepest division in the UFC

I'd like to have seen Trinaldo fight a guy like Mairbek Taisumov next. Unfortunately, he does deserve a bigger name fight than Kevin Lee, that said I think Lee's talented enough and is going to derail Trinaldo.

ANYONE who KTFO Kevin "Race-Baiter" Lee is a damn hero imo. lol

P4P one of the biggest a-holes in MMA today.

Won 7 in a row but his fights are pretty forgettable imo

He should be fighting someone in the top 10 tho

it's an interesting matchup but not a step up in competition, Trinaldo is solid but he's getting up there with age and needs a victory in impressive fashion otherwise a solid gatekeeper

If he can make quick work of Lee, they will basically have to give him a top 10 guy.

So saw on Sherdog today that Francisco Trinaldo is fighting Kevin Lee - I'm not saying Kevin Lee is not a good fighter, but does anyone think Trinaldo should be fighting someone ranked higher? Perhaps in the top 10? The man is on a 7-fight winning streak and is 11-3 with the UFC. Seems like a decent and honest fighter as well.

I would like to see him fight someone such as Michael Johnson or even Eddie Alavrez. The man is on a 7 fight win streak in the deepest division in the UFC
Dude is a beast, strong like a horse and just like you said, he´s on a tear.

It´s already time to match him up against guys like Poirier or M.Johnson.

I appreciate the guys who get better by working hard and not getting comfortable. Trinaldo is one of them. I hope he beats Lee, but I wouldn't be surprised if he lost.

He has the face of a 55 year old who suffered from acne and dehydration, but the body and skills of a much younger man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back