Your Team Cheats

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
http://yourteamcheats.com/
Don't really have anything to say to set this up rather than to point out this is why I don't get caught up in anti-Patriot hysterics.

Suck for Luck was genius. Perfect timing. Great acquisition.

how can a grown man watch someone's avi for five minutes without looking away?
thanks a lot, TeTe

That website was literally created by two butthurt Pats fans who couldn't take the heat about spygate.

That website was literally created by two butthurt Pats fans who couldn't take the heat about spygate.
Which is the argument that stupid people ALWAYS make when they don't have an actual argument to rebut what is presented: straight to ad hominem. Why are they stupid? Because they're inherently biased, too. Predicating your argument on bias when you have your own is pointless because ultimately all it serves to effect is ad hominem against oneself.

Are you a stupid person? Did you stupidly buy into Spygate last year because of your bias? That's okay. Happens to us all. It's the smart people who will realize that it's time to course correct. It's already become one of the great running jokes of sporting injustice waged as a wag-the-dog affair of political convenience for the league's commissioner, and the rest of the NFL's front office. Nobody look at Ray Rice behind the curtain! Look at how tough we are on Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson!! Hell, Bill Nye owned himself in a scientifically inaccurate diatribe on this very subject (probably for no other reason than because Brady and Belichik were known Trump supporters, and Nye has difficulty with controlling his own political...wait for it....bias).

I don't know why so many NFL fans can't seem to handle the Patriot's undeniable greatness and (legitimate, fair) domination over the league, but for some reason, many can't.

Spy gate was legit cheating. Deflate game was nonsense though

Which is the argument that stupid people ALWAYS make when they don't have an actual argument to rebut what is presented: straight to ad hominem. Why are they stupid? Because they're inherently biased, too. Predicating your argument on bias when you have your own is pointless because ultimately all it serves to effect is ad hominem against oneself.

Are you a stupid person? Did you stupidly buy into Spygate last year because of your bias? That's okay. Happens to us all. It's the smart people who will realize that it's time to course correct. It's already become one of the great running jokes of sporting injustice waged as a wag-the-dog affair of political convenience for the league's commissioner, and the rest of the NFL's front office. Nobody look at Ray Rice behind the curtain! Look at how tough we are on Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson!! Hell, Bill Nye owned himself in a scientifically inaccurate diatribe on this very subject (probably for no other reason than because Brady and Belichik were known Trump supporters, and Nye has difficulty with controlling his own political...wait for it....bias).

I don't know why so many NFL fans can't seem to handle the Patriot's undeniable greatness and (legitimate, fair) domination over the league, but for some reason, many can't.

Lol at inherently biased

Well, you're clearly a Pats fan. lol.

Spygate didn't happen last year, and it also wasn't just about New England taping signals. They were taping playbooks, team walkthroughs (the most famous walkthrough tape being that of the Rams the day before the Super Bowl), play sheets, etc... Do you think that the NFL would send men into Belichick's office to destroy the evidence of all the shit they were doing if they were only taping opponent signals? It was a blatant cover up. They went to Mike Martz after spygate broke out, who was long retired and lives in the boonies on a ranch somewhere, and asked him to make a public statement to try to downplay spygate. Martz spoke out about Goodell himself reaching out to him. "He told me, 'The league doesn't need this. We're asking you to come out with a couple lines exonerating us and saying we did our due diligence,'". A congressional inquiry that would put league officials under oath had to be avoided, Martz recalls Goodell telling him. "If it ever got to an investigation, it would be terrible for the league". Martz says he still had more questions, but he agreed that a congressional investigation could kill the league. So in the end, Martz got in line. He wrote the statement that evening, and it was released the next day, reading in part that he was "very confident there was no impropriety" and that it was "time to put this behind us."

This shit had been going on for years under Belichick and there is way more to spygate than any New England fan will ever acknowledge. Belichick would send a low-level Patriots employee to sneak into the visiting locker room and even hotel rooms to steal the play sheet, which listed the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense. Some coaches caught on and actually planted dummy play sheets hoping to fool Belichick after his runner picked it up. At Gillette Stadium, the scrambling and jamming of the opponents' coach-to-quarterback radio line occurred so often that one team asked a league official to sit in the coaches' box during the game and wait for it to happen. Sure enough, on key third downs and crucial moments, the headset went out. During games, Ernie Adams sat in the coaches' box, with binoculars and notes of decoded signals, wearing a headset with a direct audio line to Belichick. Whenever Adams saw an opposing coach's signal he recognized from the stolen playsheets, he'd say something like, "Watch for the Two Deep Blitz," and either that information was relayed to Brady or a play designed specifically to exploit the defense was called. And that isn't even the half of it.

So, yeah. I don't care what their retarded "cheat score" says. No team has "cheated" to the extent that New England has. Not even close. They've completely compromised the legitimacy of the game of football. That's the reason why they are hated.

Last edited:
Which is the argument that stupid people ALWAYS make when they don't have an actual argument to rebut what is presented: straight to ad hominem.

Are you a stupid person? Did you stupidly buy into Spygate last year because of your bias? That's okay. Happens to us all. It's the smart people who will realize that it's time to course correct.

There. Was that a decent enough rebuttal? I decided to be super nice about it just for you and avoid ad-hominem.

Last edited:
Spy gate was legit cheating. Deflate game was nonsense though
Excuse me, I intended "Deflategate", obviously, not Spygate, as should be clear from the context of my comments about Ray Rice and Nye.
There. Was that a decent enough rebuttal? I decided to be super nice about it just for you and avoid ad-hominem.
No, I'm eating shit, there. I read "Spygate" as "Deflategate".

Nevertheless, the puerility of your attack against the site creators remains as daft as it was in spite of the validity of that transgression. Bledsoe himself wouldn't condemn Belichik when he was asked about his past under the coach. That should have spoke volumes. Bledsoe made it pretty clear without being explicit in interviews that, "I'm not going to howl about this...because everybody does it. They just got caught."

The website registers Spygate as the top Patriot cheat on that page, but take note:
Spygate (2007) Modified: 09/21/2016">
TEAM: The New England Patriots

SEVERITY:
5-cameras.png

SUMMARY: The Patriots were disciplined for videotaping their September 9, 2007 regular-season 38-14 road victory against the New York Jets from the wrong location. The Patriots filmed from an unapproved sideline location instead of from an approved indoor location.

Coincidentally, the Jets had engaged in the same filming activity during their November 12, 2006 regular season game against the Patriots in Foxborough. During that game, a Jets cameraman was caught filming the game and Patriots signals and removed from the stadium. A year later, as a form of payback, the Jets flagged the Patriots for the same activity.

Videotaping your opponents offensive and defensive signals during a game is not prohibited by the league, even today. However, there are places in the stadium where you are allowed and not allowed to film from. According to the 2007 NFL Game Operations Manual, legal game videotaping locations "must be enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead."
Why wasn't there a Spygate for the Jets? Why wasn't it a national news story? Could it be that there aren't 10 billion butthurt fans out there whose team haven't been getting raped year in and year out by the lowly Jets? Do you think that could be it? That is has more to do with anti-Patriot feverishness than it does with the actual gravitas of the infraction?

You can whine about Spygate, but it's all there. Your teams are dirty cheats who will risk cheating if they think the reward justifies the risk. It's literally a calculated business decision to these people-- it isn't about honor, anymore. There's too much money flying around.

Excuse me, I intended "Deflategate", obviously, not Spygate, as should be clear from the context of my comments about Ray Rice and Nye.

No, I'm eating shit, there. I read "Spygate" as "Deflategate".

Nevertheless, the puerility of your attack against the site creators remains as daft as it was in spite of the validity of that transgression. Bledsoe himself wouldn't condemn Belichik when he was asked about his past under the coach. That should have spoke volumes. Bledsoe made it pretty clear without being explicit in interviews that, "I'm not going to howl about this...because everybody does it. They just got caught."

The website registers Spygate as the top Patriot cheat on that page, but take note:

Why wasn't there a Spygate for the Jets? Why wasn't it a national news story? Could it be that there aren't 10 billion butthurt fans out there whose team haven't been getting raped year in and year out by the lowly Jets? Do you think that could be it? That is has more to do with anti-Patriot feverishness than it does with the actual gravitas of the infraction?

You can whine about Spygate, but it's all there. Your teams are dirty cheats who will risk cheating if they think the reward justifies the risk. It's literally a calculated business decision to these people-- it isn't about honor, anymore. There's too much money flying around.

You're dismissing the plethora of shit the Patriots were busted doing. "Why wasn't there a spygate for the Jets?" Because the Jets didn't tape signals and tape playbooks and tape walkthroughs and sneak into locker rooms to steal playsheets and scramble opponent headsets during games and relay information to the QB based off of stolen playbooks and playsheets. No team has gone nearly as far as New England has in terms of cheating. What they did compromised the game of football. New England fans have two reactions to spygate, and only two reactions.
1) There was no spygate.
2) So? Every team cheats.

The casual fan and/or any New England fan thinks of spygate as recording hand signals and nothing more. Not every team did it, but many have, it is illegal, and it's not a huge deal. But the Pats were guilty of committing far worse illegal activity that gave them an absolutely ridiculous competitive advantage. Watching the NFL drastically scramble to destroy evidence so they could avoid a congressional hearing should speak volumes about the kind of godawful fuckery the Pats were committing.

You're dismissing the plethora of shit the Patriots were busted doing. "Why wasn't there a spygate for the Jets?" Because the Jets didn't tape signals and tape playbooks and tape walkthroughs and sneak into locker rooms to steal playsheets and scramble opponent headsets during games and relay information to the QB based off of stolen playbooks and playsheets. No team has gone nearly as far as New England has in terms of cheating. What they did compromised the game of football. New England fans have two reactions to spygate, and only two reactions.
1) There was no spygate.
2) So? Every team cheats.

The casual fan and/or any New England fan thinks of spygate as recording hand signals and nothing more. Not every team did it, but many have, it is illegal, and it's not a huge deal. But the Pats were guilty of committing far worse illegal activity that gave them an absolutely ridiculous competitive advantage. Watching the NFL drastically scramble to destroy evidence so they could avoid a congressional hearing should speak volumes about the kind of godawful fuckery the Pats were committing.
I'm a Niners fan. I also hate Trump. In terms of bias, I am in an unassailable position in this thread.

To the average Patriots hater, they gobbled up every bit of bullshit without verifying if it was true:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1061258-fired-up-setting-the-record-straight-on-spygate
On Feb. 2, 2008, the Boston Herald reported that a member of the New England Patriots' video staff taped the St. Louis Rams' walk through on the day before Super Bowl XXXVI. While the Boston Herald based its Feb. 2, 2008 report on sources it believed to be credible, we now know that this report was false, and that no tape of the walkthrough ever existed. Source: BostonHerald.com
That was one Google away, dude. One Google away. You people just make shit up and believe every rumor that heads your way.

I'm so glad I created this thread. If I hadn't, that wouldn't be on full display, here.

lol the page for the panthers is stupid as fuck. The last 3 categories don't even provide specific examples. It just lists examples of other teams and lumps the entire league together as one. What a crock of shit.

Also it's pretty obvious that this site was made by some patriots fans. Look at their top 10 list of cheaters, they're all teams that have been problematic for the pats in the playoffs at some point. Then go read their "cheater awards" its a bunch of awards about them being falsely accused lmao.

Last edited:
lol the page for the panthers is stupid as fuck. The last 3 categories don't even provide specific examples. It just lists examples of other teams and lumps the entire league together as one. What a crock of shit.

Also it's pretty obvious that this site was made by some patriots fans. Look at their top 10 list of cheaters, they're all teams that have been problematic for the pats in the playoffs at some point. Then go read their "cheater awards" its a bunch of awards about them being falsely accused lmao.

*Stole laptops*

Should be listed on their page.

It's apparent that you failed to notice that they didn't assign any points for those generalized categories. That didn't contribute to cheat ranking.
More pointless ad hominem. Who cares? The bottom of the page literally has this tagline:

© Your Team Cheats, the leader in troll control since 2015.
This site is dedicated to NFL commissioner and former Jets public relations
intern Roger Goodell and the divisive NFL culture that he has successfully created. #FireGoodell

Sherlock Holmes wasn't required to crack this case.

Again, this is irrelevant. The proof is in the pudding. It's hilarious to watch guys who immerse themselves in sports media, and who have soaked up these media and fan-generated hysterical narratives, struggle and fight against objective citation of NFL franchise malfeasance; emotionally driven anecdote always succumbs to measured study. The most powerful correlation one might notice with their Top 10, if we're arbitrarily observing correlation, is that the Top 10 is dominated by more successful, wealthy, and larger market franchises while the Bottom 10 are more populated by less successful, poorer, smaller market franchises.

Back