Your Reaction When Jon Jones Tested Positive (Again)

OGkj5N.gif

wow Jones vs Lesnar makes more sense now
In the WWF? Maybe he can dress up like he is homeless and call him "homeless fighting guy"..

Oh wait.. that was Rampage in Japan..

maybe they can call him "Crackie" and have him do some tweeker shit like spy on the female wrestlers thru a glory hole in their locker room Porky's style..

Just sadness.

I honestly thought the shit chapter was done, but nope.

We'll have to see what it is but...fuck that guy, lifetime ban.

DC should move back to HW though, and leave LHW behind.

Lol@ the same stupid idiots shertards who talked shit about JDS !
now have to eat those words against their darling Jony. FN shertards. Eat shit and live

I thought it was fake news and had google it

then i was like NO ONE CAN BE THIS STUPID and lol'd

You wake up and go to sherdog for just 5minures, cause for sure there is nothing interesting going on...

Disbelief. I'm pretty neutral about Jones so no joy from me. Just shock. I'm reserving judgement until more info is in. This seems... really off to me. Nobody is that dumb and that particular PED is one of the most easily detectable. Makes no sense unless he wanted to be caught.

As a fan of jones who the hell could be surprised?

I thought he was gonna pop for roidsor do drugs again and get in trouble eventuallyy

Guys gone completed deluded with his fame and is for far lost in his own ass theres no helping him,

Wouldnt be surprised if he blows all his cash in a few years and is on celebrity rehab

<JonesLaugh><{hughesimpress}> this was my reaction, laughed then shook my head. I wasn't too surprised.

Back