Your Reaction When Jon Jones Tested Positive (Again)

hqdefault.jpg

Yes. And if you're serious, it's a dumb question. But then again maybe I'm just being an asshole so I apologize but yes he will be the real champion again.
Yes, it was a serious question.

And don't apologize. You're just mad that the fighter you nutthug got busted AGAIN. Don't be mad homie...

best-you-mad-with-hat-gif.gif

Yes, it was a serious question.

And don't apologize. You're just mad that the fighter you nutthug got busted AGAIN. Don't be mad homie...

best-you-mad-with-hat-gif.gif
No lol you got me all wrong. I'm actually just mad at the whole situation but also think it's awesome. I don't know how to feel honestly. But make no mistake about it, not a Jones fan(just a fan of his skills) and huge DC fan! This is good news for me. I was just sorta mad I guess that you asked that question because I wanted be like mothafucka he's a fucking cheeta hows is the champion and hows DC not the champion??? lol

No lol you got me all wrong. I'm actually just mad at the whole situation but also think it's awesome. I don't know how to feel honestly. But make no mistake about it, not a Jones fan(just a fan of his skills) and huge DC fan! This is good news for me. I was just sorta mad I guess that you asked that question because I wanted be like mothafucka he's a fucking cheeta hows is the champion and hows DC not the champion??? lol
Fair enough. Truce?

Back