Your reaction when Conor gasses in round 2

4-Wrestling is way more cardio intensive than dancing around throwing shots so Conor had better not get taken down.

Agreed.

That goes to Khabib as well.

Getting your dome cleaned by power shots saps cardio much more than laying on someone.
And takes away from wrestling and everything else.

See fight with Eddie.

Conor needs a win here to re-establish legitimacy.

Being gone from MMA competition for two years. Stripped of a belt for not defending. Pursued boxing---got stopped. Not giving Diaz, I believe, a much deserved rematch. The legal woes.

Yeah, I think Conor will show up game for this one. It's a high pressure fight, and everyone will be eyes on him whether they love him or hate him.

If he gasses? If I were him I would think about re-arranging or adding onto my team. Barring him having some unknown medical condition I don't see how he would gas. I'm hoping he shows up fully prepared across the board.

Agreed.

That goes to Khabib as well.

Getting your dome cleaned by power shots saps cardio much more than laying on someone.
And takes away from wrestling and everything else.

See fight with Eddie.

Eddie could not secure the takedown and is not even in the same galaxy as Khabib in the wrestling department. Eddie also gets rocked often and will be unable to handle a touch soon.
Not pissing on the parade but Eddies half assed takedown attempts and his notion that he could stand and trade after finding no success there was just bad strategy. Khabib has already stated that he won't play boxer with Conor and will be relentless in the takedowns.

Eddie could not secure the takedown and is not even in the same galaxy as Khabib in the wrestling department. Eddie also gets rocked often and will be unable to handle a touch soon.
Not pissing on the parade but Eddies half assed takedown attempts and his notion that he could stand and trade after finding no success there was just bad strategy. Khabib has already stated that he won't play boxer with Conor and will be relentless in the takedowns.

Conor is best at timing, precision and managing distance and movement.

Khabib is pretty straightforward and can be countered.

Conor is best at timing, precision and managing distance and movement.

Khabib is pretty straightforward and can be countered.[/QUOTE

I am betting on the takedown and gas tank being drained before a knockout occurs, guess we will see. We know what each guy is looking to do.

We will see.

I suppose Conor's TDD is better than Khabib's striking defence.

Khabib might have edge in cardio, but Conor has an edge in giht IQ, timing, distance, control.

We will see.

I suppose Conor's TDD is better than Khabib's striking defence.

Khabib might have edge in cardio, but Conor has an edge in giht IQ, timing, distance, control.

Conor got taken down by a way smaller Mendes four times. He doesn't want that with a much larger and more smothering Khabib. We will see.

Conor got taken down by a way smaller Mendes four times. He doesn't want that with a much larger and more smothering Khabib. We will see.

It was 3+ years ago, he had injured knee and preped for a striker.

He would smoke Mendes now.

Khabib no Nate Diaz. If Khabib doesn't get rid of him in first two minutes he going to be hurt.

Excuses are like assholes. WE WILL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

There are facts and there are excuses.

giphy.gif

Back