Your reaction when Conor gasses in round 2

Yo. I rewatched MayMac couple days ago. I clicked too far cause I didn't want to watch entrance etc. I've seen conor completly gassed out with icebags and coaches. I thought, damn it must be 9 round. Then I have seen ring girl rising round 3 sign <{outtahere}>
Lol

dance-and-drink.0.gif

Your reaction when this thread is reposted 11 more times leading up to the fight?

Stop bringing this BS up.

He gassed after jumping 2 weighclasses, and trying hard to KO bigger stone head Diaz
and after getting rocked with shots.

1- He improved his cardio and boxing a lot since then.
Went 30 mins with p4p best boxer May.

2- He also works on his grappling defence extensively.

3- Khabib is no Diaz then it comes to boxing defence and rolling with the punches.

You have to be delusional if you believe Conor will gas in round 2. Do you really believe Conor has been doing absolutely nothing since his boxing fiasco? I have a feeling he's been working on his cardio and his TDD extensively. I have a feeling he is going to give Khabib a real battle. I actually want Khabib to win but I know Conor is not a dummy. He learned a lesson from the first Diaz fight. Conor will be well prepared for whatever Khabib brings to the fight. I hope Khabib doesn't take Conor lightly and trains for a 5 round war otherwise he will be seeing stars.
If his cardio is this bad after 26 fights it’s not going to get better out of nowhere

He gassed after jumping 2 weighclasses, and trying hard to KO bigger stone head Diaz

3- Khabib is no Diaz then it comes to boxing defence and rolling with the punches.

Sad%2Birish%2Bfans.gif

As if that quitter is going to last 3-4 minutes of Khabib's GnP without tapping or Gyp-anagh throwing the towel in.

4-Wrestling is way more cardio intensive than dancing around throwing shots so Conor had better not get taken down.

Back