Your Reaction To Woodley Knocking Out GSP?

GSP would jab him in his face all night.

If mods banned the next 10 people to make goat threads this shit would stop for good.

I would love to see it seeing how criminally overrated GSP is on this website. But there is no point even thinking about it as GSP will never... NEVER take a fight with Woodley. He knows exactly what would happen.

Except GSP fans aren't morons.

Unlike Andy fans, and Fedor fans, GSP fans are actually in touch with reality and know Tyrone has a good chance of catching GSP. What's great about GSP is how smart he is, and what he'll utilize to neutralize Tyrone' overhand right.

Rory has better hands than GSP and is longer. That gameplan would not work for the french-canadian

GSP controls the distance way better than Rory, has the threat of a TD.

Tyrone was afraid of engaging wkth Maia because of the threat of the TD, imagine how'd he fight vs George, where the risk is far greater, except now add GSP's jab to that fight.

Personally I'd have Tyrone as a slight favorite, he's still in his prime, but I think it would be a competitive fight.

Rory has better hands than GSP and is longer. That gameplan would not work for the french-canadian

His wingspan is identical to Georges, and Georges possesses the best jab in the sport. I think it'd work just fine.

PqU8I1FdvqyKoihfnkR4XA1gZsgD5T50Xxlh_GiuNW6wOp4L8lHX5YZglrpOGlPJpZ2AlP8jyl1uHsyRamK-oIzNXSjGlVR3fepF8rZ4pYLPsuyfGkEAWV4Z2KS7gMSckP0n9W0Scg2lQLtVPbARDUM=w498-h278-nc

Back