Your reaction to the Chiesa vs. Lee fight

How did you react to the fight?

• Total voters
Bad stoppage but anybody with a brain can see that unless jesus christ himself saved him, Chiesa was going out.

Chiesa was going limp and it's the referees job to keep these fighters safe. Yamasaki could have let the fight go on for a few more seconds but it would have been the same outcome.

What I thought? Cheisa talked a lot and got worked on the ground like a blue belt.

No chance he was gonna survive that.

I actually thought Chiesa had gone out, so I was more surprised that he responded immediately after the stoppage...like a Zombie coming back from the dead, I was like. KILL IT AGAIN, ITS STILL MOVINGLY,!! Yikes.

Your reaction to the Chiesa vs. Lee fight

giphy.gif

Mike showed promise, though Lee dominated.

Bad stoppage but anybody with a brain can see that unless jesus christ himself saved him, Chiesa was going out.
this is where retards get confused and just eat any words up. especially uncle dana's words.... their getting confused with this bad stoppage as if chiesa was going to escape that choke. these goddamn sheeps disgust me. whats even more disgusting is how florian keeps going on about its not a tap yada yada...this mofo's a goddamn black belt and he got the nerve to talk like that...uncle dana's gotta be giving that bastard a play by play...disgusting like the events poopgate.

Last edited:
I wanted to see more fight and my penis went limp.

Hated the stoppage and was like WTF!?

Also hated that Chiesa looked like shit. He's from my hometown so I feel obligated to root for him. Oh well.

Is it ok if I marked out like 5 options??

Milk and cookies with ma is always a must

"Man, Chiesa cannot catch a break."

He can catch a forearm across the throat pretty well, but not so much any mercy from Lady Fortune. I feel like he should build up his confidence in Bellator. I don't know what he weighs, but he should fight Kendall Grove.

Back