Your reaction to Jeff leaving the MMA beat + replacement poll

Oh well....
OwpZL_s-200x150.gif

Oh come on!!!

How dare yall pretend to not know THE MAN IN THE SHIRT!!

ClqwZuYWgAIgr0s.jpg

<36>

Excellent pick... i shall add him to the poll

He can wear all the skirts, or shirts he wants. I still have no fucking idea what you’re talking about Versace. The fashion world isn’t my thing.

I've only recently learned to tolerate Wagenheim.. and now he's leaving. I wouldn't be upset if he took Danny with him.

The first page is why I love Sherdog. I have no idea who he is, but 15 people before me found very funny ways to express their indifference to the topic.

WELL DONE POSTERS

The MMA Beat is a great show, and I like Jeff a lot. Josh Gross would be a great replacement if it was geographically feasible. So a rotating fourth chair for now would be fine with whoever else on the list is available.

Considering this thread has been here for like a day now and it's only 2 pages.. I guess nobody cares.

My reaction was crying in a dark corner with ''Shine On You Crazy Diamond'' playing in the background. <DCrying>

I'm thinking a turd sandwich, or a giant douche

So, today was Jeff Wagenheim's last MMA Beat show.

BtNpKqt.gif

JK... Jeff was a cool cat, and i will kind of miss him... but he took 2 hours to finish a sentence, provided way too convoluted answers, flip flopped around, etc...

How do you react to this earth shattering news?

And who would you like to see replace him?

a)Shaun Al-Shatti
b)Danny Segura
c)Marc Raimondi
d)New York Ric
e)Esther Lin
f)Josh Gross
g)That guy who looks like Ben Rothwell (lol)

Jeff & Chuck are both better than Luke Thomas waffling on.

Danny sucks too. He's not good on camera and says obvious answers. He could get better but he's still young.

So, today was Jeff Wagenheim's last MMA Beat show.

BtNpKqt.gif

JK... Jeff was a cool cat, and i will kind of miss him... but he took 2 hours to finish a sentence, provided way too convoluted answers, flip flopped around, etc...

How do you react to this earth shattering news?

And who would you like to see replace him?

a)Shaun Al-Shatti
b)Danny Segura
c)Marc Raimondi
d)New York Ric
e)Esther Lin
f)Josh Gross
g)That guy who looks like Ben Rothwell (lol)

Thought he was the worst of the bunch. Good riddance.

I say replace him with

Young Jamie
King of Banter

Or Chris the producer

Back