Your reaction if Okami KO's OSP?

MgOqPM7.gif

god i wish.. sadly this fight will probably be pretty depressing.

gomi's probably gonna lose badly again too, which won't help.

Same reaction as when Scott Smith beat Cung Le:

Damn he fucked that one up

ufc134_12_silva_vs_okami_005.jpg

what's that make silva

Just look at how big Okami is when he's not weight cutting. he's only an inch or so shorter then OSP. Okami has a HUGE frame.
GettyImages_850579738.0.jpg

Anderson used to fight at WW a weight class that Okami could not make. Height and frame are 2 different things. Conor and Cruz both are around the same height that doesn't mean they have the same frame and cut the same weight.

OSP looks 50 years old.

I have no doubt in a similar scenario that Donald Trump would one punch KO Samuel L Jackson the way he looks in age.

OSP is actually very sloppy, his stand up his cringe worthy, he just has a ton of power. If Okami can make it into the latter rounds, I could see him TKO OSP. He looks in insane shape and OSP isn't known for his gas tank. Could be a quick night for OSP or Okami could wear him out, I'll go with Okami in this one.

6'3 is super tall for a Japanese dude. I bet they look at Okami the same way Americans look at guys that are like 6'6+

OMG did he actually say that lol

He actually did hahaha. There's a video of Nick and Nate watching the tape of this and laughing their asses off

Back