Your reaction if McGregor gets in this stance during the fight...?

gazelle punch ^^
Compare roys feet to conors, roys toe is still angled toward his opponent and hes still on the ball of his foot, he can take a quick step to his left if his opponent does. Conor cant do that quick enough because of how far to the right his lead toe is pointed and his foot is too flat. Conor_stand.JPG

He will for sure, & here's another stance he'll use.

Conor-McGregor-in-the-ring.jpg

why do you say that?
What in the world are you talking about? Conor gets elbowed, kicked, punched, scratched, shin checked, slapped, scratched and occasionally grapples.

You honestly think that a man who trains how to react when getting rocked by a head kick is threatened by the power of Floyd?

That is simply not the case.

Conor has not bought into the pageantry of boxing. He did not spend the last 6 months magically learning The art form of boxing. He spent the last 6 months learning how to add his body weight, the hardness of his knees and shin into the occasion. The ref only stops it when a clinch is applied and they even some times let it go for a few seconds. Watch the clip against Paulie. The second clip with out the knock down.

What did he do? He succusful engaged in dirty boxing for a solid four seconds before even engaging in the clinch.

That is what changed my mind. How effortlessly he beat Paulie inside. He will fuck Floyd up come the 26th.

War the UFC and World Wide MMA
Let's go Canor.
And you don't suppose the added weight of you clinging to his scrotum will slow him down and hinder his movement?

Exactly.

Anyone who thinks Conor is going to try and technical box with Floyd is deluded.

I guess he will stand in these weird stances and risk eating punches so he can land the left uppercut.

My prediction.

He will for sure, & here's another stance he'll use.

Conor-McGregor-in-the-ring.jpg
He used that against Alvarez and got the knockdown with it. That stance is underestimated and underused.

Conor by superior movement and stance.

Back