Your reaction if GSP KTFOs Michael Bisping

FUQ no, homie was in another multi-verse

giphy.gif
I'm not exactly sober but I swear that gif is giving me motion sickness.

It’s quite the opposite. GSP has always neutralized his opponents while other than the second Rockhold fight Bisping just wins with heart and determination edging out decisions while almost getting KO’d.

I give an edge to Bisping getting a finish but would not be suprised in the slightest if GSP dominates a decision or even possibly getting a finish on the ground.

Fot.sur agreed. Gsp does look big and can def8ently lay b n pray. But He will,still get bootchered

The happiest I ever felt during an MMA contest was when Hendo cleaned his clock the first time... GSP knocking him out would top that.

He wont, this is such a lock on MB to win

GSP= Male Ronda
Stop,
Yea 5 - 10 years ago. My point is GSP IS not ready for New Era competition. Mike Bisping has kinda been that new era. This fight will be akin to Hughes /Gracie.
lol wtf? Since when is Bisping "new era" competition? Do you know who Michael Bisping is? I swear I can't even tell who is trolling or not these days.

This is not happening.

We're left with three possible outcomes for this fight. In order of probability.

1. Bisping TKO/KO's GSP
2. GSP wins by decision
3. Bisping wins by decision

There is absolutely no chance of a GSP KO. Forget about it.

Yea 5 - 10 years ago. My point is GSP IS not ready for New Era competition. Mike Bisping has kinda been that new era. This fight will be akin to Hughes /Gracie.
WTF are you talking about? Just admit you are a complete Noob and don't know anything about MMA.
GSP is younger than Bisping. Your talking like Bisping is Sage's age.

Not sure which would be more gratifying, GSP KO/TKOing Bisping or Toner crying himself to sleep after.

Back