Your reaction if Conor outwrestles Khabib

LOL.

I'd give Conor a punchers chance against Clay Guida.

The chance of that happening is about 0.01%

Only dumbasses spend this much time thinking of contingency plans for 0.01% scenarios.

I'm looking at you TS.

well khabib is not planning to shoot in on a takedown....he is looking to grab any part of connor and try to drag him down..if he is "blocked" he said he would try 100 more times til he gets it. Thats why connor doing the whole "lets wrestle" shtick to try to goad him into not trying to take him down

Conor can easily block his takedowns and he will. But if khabib can press him against the cage than no way will conor be able to block it thats when khabibs takedowns are at their highest power level. Hes never been much of a single or double leg kind of guy. But who knows maybe dc the greatest wreslter in ufc history taught him some key tricks.

I think even floyd could get into clinches so I'm sure khabib can do it to

He'll throw him, flip him or sweep him if a regular take down fails. And he's gonna make it look easy too.

I will be convinced that Mayweathers level 7 wrestling makes him the next UFC lw champ.

giphy.gif

Conor can easily block his takedowns and he will. But if khabib can press him against the cage than no way will conor be able to block it thats when khabibs takedowns are at their highest power level. Hes never been much of a single or double leg kind of guy. But who knows maybe dc the greatest wreslter in ufc history taught him some key tricks.
Jon%2BJones%2BTrip%2BTake%2BDowns%2BDaniel%2BCormier%2BUFC%2B182.gif

Khabib will go for another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one...

Until he gets it and then he will smash Conor's face in 3 minutes.

Conor can't last 3 minutes underneath Khabib, and to be completely honest, I don't see him even defending 1 takedown.

He caught his leg on a kick its not fair to call that wrestling. Anyways i mean dc is the most knowedgable wrestler in ufc. He won 3 gold medals in wrestling. Is any random amateur capable of this? No so he defenitely taught khabib something because i even saw videos of him teachint khabib.

There is an extremely low chance that Connor actually outwrestles Khabib over the course of a prolonged fight. Will he stuff a TD or 2, maaaaaaaybe score 1 of his own? Possibly though still extremely unlikely.

He caught his leg on a kick its not fair to call that wrestling. Anyways i mean dc is the most knowedgable wrestler in ufc. He won 3 gold medals in wrestling. Is any random amateur capable of this? No so he defenitely taught khabib something because i even saw videos of him teachint khabib.

I'm just teasing you, it's all good brother.

Love me some DC.

Khabib will go for another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one, then another one...

Until he gets it and then he will smash Conor's face in 3 minutes.

Conor can't last 3 minutes underneath Khabib, and to be completely honest, I don't see him even defending 1 takedown.
Conor was out of breath at the end of the presser. He's going to gas against Khabib the moment Khabib gets his hands on him.

I think Conor can do well I’m brief and I frequent exchanges with Khabib; his ability to control the cage with his striking will help him in his overall wrestling defense.

If the majority of the fight is in grappling exchanges eventually Khabib’s superiority there will overwhelm McGregor.

Khabib will proceed to KO Conor with an ironic left.

What happens when Conor lands that left on Khabib's chin and he just walks right through it?

Back