Your reaction if Conor outwrestles Khabib

If it happened from the off I would be quite surprised but if Khabib's beaten up I would expect Conor to do what he wants.

durr.gifYeah, I would be very shocked, but no more shocked than when he knocked out Jose Aldo with his first punch.

I wouldn't be too surprised if he defends takedowns. Conor's TDD looked great against Alvarez. He framed his shoulders and easily shrugged off takedowns, and was able to scramble in tougher spots.

Now, I'd be absolutely shocked if Conor was able to take Khabib down and put him on his back.

215C.gif

Khabib will be too busy wrestling Conor’s knuckle from his orbital bone, so I wouldn’t be too surprised.

Conor is the goat if this happens

I just wanna see peoples reaction to khabib losing to conor period

nah. won't happen.

It is far easier for Khabib to knock COnor out (with a lucky punch or after Conor is tired) than Khabib getting outwrestled.

Same as when Nog went to submit Mir and Mir (by reflex) got a hold of Nog's arm.

Conor simply don't have enough knowledge to out wrestle Khabib.

And then Khabib goes for another takedown and again Conor blocks it. And now the crowd is getting on Khabibs back because he can't take Conor down. Then suddenly the panic alarms start ringing inside Khabibs mind and he's not thinking properly now, this wasn't supposed to happen remember, according to him Conor will be soooo easy to take down. He starts getting flustered, starts getting desperate. Goes for another takedown, this time it's rushed and panicked so again it's blocked by Conor.

I tell you what happens next.....Khabib starts to become a boxer, stops going for his takedowns and starts boxing, and we all know what happens next....

You don't think Conor has been working on his takedown defence the past year? Oh how foolish of you all. How very foolish

Khabib will go for 100 more takedowns, chainwrestling city. Do you watch Khabib fights?

He already said as much.

Why make a thread asking a question then you answer your own question in the next paragraph?

Smooth.

What happens when you make another Conor/Khabib thread, and no one cares about it.

Back