Your reaction if Conor out grapples and or ragdolls Khabib first, before knocking him out?

200.gif
Nothing to say about all the homosexual innuendoes in this thread, eh buddy???

Okay. The difference is Eddie had no set up to his takedowns and Connor could manipulate space. Usually Khabib is smarter than alvarez and pressures you to the cage before wrestling. Eddie shot from the middle. Also Khabib can take you down with a bodylock, leg hold or clinch while Eddie can only really do double legs.

i'd like to apologize on behalf of every realistic conor fan like myself on here, for this annoying goof.
First of all...There are no realistic Conor fans...At least not on sherdog, so you must be fairweather fan.

It's very possible. No one would have ever expected Conor to brush aside a strong thick Alvarez in the clinch like it was nothing.

It was shocking the way Conor manhandled Alvarez in the clinch and tossed him around.

Conor is insanely functionally strong with superb positional awareness, an immaculate ability to always take the superior positioning, and has great leverage based technique (which that all further amplifies his incredible P4P strength ten fold)

How would you react if Conor stuffed Khabib like this?
2yzaqys.gif

And tossed Khabib around like this?
2s6lvf8.gif

And then did this to Khabib?
PlaintiveHandsomeGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

How would you react if Conor dominated every grappling exchange agaisnst Khabib en route to knocking him out, just like how Conor also dominated every grappling exchange against Holloway
XaDsetj.jpg

It's funny to me how every one said Holloway had a great chance to beat Khabib and how close of a fight it was...yet Conor who dominated Holloway in every facet of MMA (while Conor himself was a young prospect who had even less UFC experience then Holloway did at the time) is somehow a terrible fighter who stands zero chance against Khabib

It's downright criminal how under rated and under appreciated Conor is

What will you say if/when Conor makes it look easy against Khabib? "Easy work"

I just hope the same sherdoggers worshiping Khabib right now and shitting on Conor, don't flip flop, like they have been doing before and after every big Conor fight.

Continue to praise Khabib if/when Conor makes it look easy. Simply give Conor HIS credit for a tremendous win and for being next level. I bet these people aren't even real Khabib fans, they are just Conor haters. All they do is jump from banwagon to banwagon depending on who Conor is facing next, "no, that guy is going to be the one to expose Conor, no now it's this guy who Conor is facing next."

They are blinded by their unconditional hate of Conor and worship of their savior Nate diaz for providing them with the best day of their miserable hater's life.

There have been a shockingly high number of stupid posts today.

I will think of this thread first because I cannot even fathom it personally. It's just not Khabib's strong suit and would be suicide strategy wise. I say that as someone rooting for Khabib.

"Fixed fight".

Be serious TS, that will not happen, Conor isnt as strong, or a grappler to out grapple Khabib, is like expecting Till to submit Maia if they ever fight, shit doesnt happen.

@SKITZADACTYL , and @TerraRayzing
I apologize if I have ever called either one of you guys a Fanboy or Nuthugger in the past. Sorry you have to deal with your fellow fanbase. Honestly. Good day.

Eddie had to wall n stall Pettis because he could not get him down. Yes Pettis.

Khabib is a completely different animal.

It's like saying did you see how Khabib dominated Al standing up? It's very possible that he will beat up Conor on the feet.

Fam, when are you guys gonna stop calling Alvarez a beast wrestler like he's fucking Woodley or Khabib lol.

Alvarez is a cage humper and most of his grapple fucking wins are split decisions where he grinded the dude against the cage. No insane GnP, no insane takedowns, no backpacking. A far cry from Khabib, who doesn't let go until your on the ground and then only stops to punch you in the head repeatedly.

Secondly, Khabib is at least carrying 10lbs more solid muscle on his frame than Eddie.

Hmm. Before the fight everybody was acting like he was some wrestling juggernaut. Now he’s suddenly the worst wrestler in mma history after Conor clowned him. What’s up with that? I’d love to know why the sudden change in opinion after they were all ready to suck him off before he got wrecked. Stupid people. I don’t disagree that he’s not the best wrestler, but I just love the sudden change of opinion when beforehand he was said to be such a beast in this aspect. I guess it was more blind hate than realistic thinking, like usual. EVERYBODY is going to easily beat Conor.. until they don’t, then it’s excuse time.

My reaction if @PROlogic ever stops posting shitty troll threads will be one of utter shock and disbelief.

My reaction if @PROlogic ever stops posting shitty troll threads will be one of utter shock and disbelief.
He's a disgrace for every down to earth Conor fan around here. Threads are very unlikely to stop unless he admits himself into an instutition and starts taking prescription meds and/or involves in psychotherapy sessions. Delusions rarely go away on its own ya know. Sad but true. I'd also go as far as to call him psychotic as, with every new thread that he starts, it becomes more and more apparent that he does not test reality very well.

Back