Your reaction if Conor out grapples and or ragdolls Khabib first, before knocking him out?

Imagine thinking Conor can outgrapple and ragdoll Khabib because Eddie fucking Alvarez didn't secure a takedown

Fucking Sherdog

i'd like to apologize on behalf of every realistic conor fan like myself on here, for this annoying goof.

Thank you. We get called haters because we can't stand this shit and disagree with morons. Conor is a good fighter, and I don't see him having an answer if Khabib gets him on the ground. Just like I don't see Khabib having an answer if Conor stops his takedown game. Is that really so unreasonable?

dc2d3a99ac66d9fb9234229d208190da.png

giphy.gif

Conor-McGregror-vs-Khabib.jpeg

<{jackyeah}>

Thank you. We get called haters because we can't stand this shit and disagree with morons. Conor is a good fighter, and I don't see him having an answer if Khabib gets him on the ground. Just like I don't see Khabib having an answer if Conor stops his takedown game. Is that really so unreasonable?
like i'm a massive conor nuthugger, but guys like TS are annoying as fuck and just make us look bad.

i'm just realistic, i know conor is in big trouble if it hits the ground but i also know he can catch khabib. it's 50/50 for me.

The same reaction as if Khabib lands a combo and KO's Conor in the first.

"It's funny to me how every one said Holloway had a great chance to beat Khabib"

Maybe some people, probably less than half... Far from 'everyone'

Alvarez is a very explosive and sound wrestler, but he was direly oversized by Conor. Khabib will be roughly the same size, and maybe even a bit larger. He is not as explosive or fast, but in close quarters he is far, far more imposing and strong. I would be very impressed if Conor ragdolled him.

It is very possible Conor's takedown defense and counter punching is enough to frustrate Khabib's brutish closing of the distance, though. Not betting on it, but it's reasonable.

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor tagged Khabib, but I'd be shocked if he out grappled him.

like i'm a massive conor nuthugger, but guys like TS are annoying as fuck and just make us look bad.

Yeah, I think one big thing that may hurt Conor is the ring rust too, but only time will tell. It isn't like Khabib is super active either. My hope is that if Connor wins, he actually defends his belt a few times and doesn't fight Diaz. My main reason for being a "hater" is his inactivity, I wanna see exciting fighters fight!

i'm just realistic, i know conor is in big trouble if it hits the ground but i also know he can catch khabib. it's 50/50 for me.

Also sorry, fucked up the reply on my phone and too lazy to fix it...

Chuck Liddel coming back to the UFC and winning the LHW strap is more likely than all of this nonsense

Will this guy ever get Conor's balls out of his mouth?

Yeah that's basically impossible. The only way for Conor to even do a fraction of what you say is for Khabib to have been slept already, but at that point it would be a flag against Conor for unsportsmen like behavior because there is no way in all of creation that Conor can do what you say of him long as Khabib is conscious.

Back