Your reaction after GSP faces USADA

matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

I wonder how big the shitstorm would be if he popped.

How are we supposed to react here?

I'm confused, considering he hasn't pissed hot his entire career?

Gsp will be a shocker

I thought Anderson would never happen thought he was like bj but maybe he got desperate on old fighting age

Gsp is in prime

GSP is the only guy who has ever advocated and volunteered for more testing.

GSP has never tested positive for anything. It seems a little unfair to make accusations of PED abuse in light of the facts.

How are we supposed to react here?

I'm confused, considering he hasn't pissed hot his entire career?
Haters will accuse but as you said he's never pissed hot

I think he's clean like a few select are fedor bj

I did think Anderson

Also hasnt fought under usada

Oh I see, this is another baseless PED accusation thread. I'll wait here patiently for the two or three photos that inevitably pop up of GSP with his belly protruding etc. I mean, that's the only real "evidence" haters have been able to produce thus far.

GSP 50-45.

Sherdog cries about another boring decision.

Others say if USADA can't stop the take down they deserve it.

Same reaction as everything GSP related...

tenor.gif

Just kidding, GSP is one of the best ever, but at this point, I don't know if I would be shocked if he or anyone else tested positive.

Haters will accuse but as you said he's never pissed hot

I think he's clean like a few select are fedor bj

I did think Anderson

LOL right. BJ and Fedor, two of the guys that looked the MOST deflated and got absolutely smashed at the tail end of their careers when facing stricter testing. Great examples to use of clean athletes.

LOL right. BJ and Fedor, two of the guys that looked the MOST deflated and got absolutely smashed at the tail end of their careers when facing stricter testing. Great examples to use of clean athletes.
End of their careers

Got old it happens

They are not robots

Back