Your reach:height ratio

180 cm tall

73 cm from armpit to middlefinger

Wingspan isn't same as reach imo

Edit: measured slightly wrong

Uhmmm you're 4 inches shorter than me and your arms 2 inches longer? FREAK OF NATURE.

Uhmmm you're 4 inches shorter than me and your arms 2 inches longer? FREAK OF NATURE.

I might be a lil taller now measured my length last year so just using that. Yeah I've got quite a long reach but not a freak of nature. Can't touch my knees without bending, its when u can touch the knees without bending I consider someone freak of nature :icon_lol:

U might just have short reach?

I might be a lil taller now measured my length last year so just using that. Yeah I've got quite a long reach but not a freak of nature. Can't touch my knees without bending, its when u can touch the knees without bending I consider someone freak of nature :icon_lol:

U might just have short reach?

Na my wingspans 75in right where it should be.

Idk I think one said he was 6ft and had a 77.5in reach... that's craaazyyy

That's not all that crazy...my armspan is 9 inches longer than my height but i'm 5'6 and I don't like how it makes me look...if i was lying i'd say i'm 6'3 like i wish i was :p

Sonny liston is crazy...he was 6'1 with an 84 inch reach (check if you don't believe me)...so let's just enjoy the diversity...without the call outs...however that victor secret model 12 year old 6'10 dude...we can call bluff on that one for sure :p

6'
77.5" reach
i don't have real wide shoulders but i have freakishly long arms. i also have long fingers so that skews things a little since they don't matter when i make a fist.

Just something I've been thinking about since I've found that my reach is 5'10" when only my height is 5'4". Is this an advantage for myself or is this normal to have a longer reach than height?

Some people, as my drill instructor once said, have "gorilla arms"

Ask Mark Hunt

tumblr_mx95cvo3bY1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

It's all in how you use it. A lot of times long limbed people can actually be very akward. And not in a good way.

Must be fun to scratch your knee without bending...

Having a positive Ape Index is Alfa-Omega in MMA.

Are you an adult? Because i would be more worried about the 5'4" then those long ass arms.

Back