Your overall mma excitement right now

I've been into this stuff for a long time, so I'm going to do my elitist routine here and just tell you that what's going on today is really not very interesting at all. Everything was better in the old days. And the current scene is just very boring for a man like myself who has seen it all.

UFC-214-1.png

If this card doesn't fall apart at the last minute, 1010.
That is indeed a pretty fucking solid main card.

I'm sitting at about a 1 or a 2 out of 10.

The only semi interesting fight is Jones vs DC 2. And that's only because it will solidify the LHW division and get it back on track.

That division and heavyweight are the only 2 weight classes NOT fucked up right now.
Yup and outside of the top 5 of each division they are two of the most shallow :( I love mma but it's so hard to get excited for when the big fights at least from a " hardcore" stand point fall apart so much these days.... That said I will always tune in for Stipe and few other of my favs

I've been into this stuff for a long time, so I'm going to do my elitist routine here and just tell you that what's going on today is really not very interesting at all. Everything was better in the old days. And the current scene is just very boring for a man like myself who has seen it all.
UFC-214-1.png

If this card doesn't fall apart at the last minute, 1010.

And then you watch UFC 215 and your best hope for main event is Nunes VS Shevshenko

upload_2017-7-17_18-19-48.png

Frankie should be getting his title shot against Max so that's got my excitement level up.
Max is a must see fighter for me and Edgar always comes to fight. Have to respect that even though he get more shots at the belt than a hooker gets pimp slaps. Should be a war of the highest skill level, I'm pumped for that one!

Back