Your overall mma excitement right now

5/10. I still care somehow, but there's nothing overly exciting me right now. Highest was during Pride days, probably due to young age and the feeling to watch something special, pretty much nobody knew back than.

11043%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20ken_shamrock%20wwf%20yelling.gif

Me back in the day.

images

Me now.

Its been downhill since they brought in FLW's, women, and marketing the Sage/Page blondie Disney kids.

U guys should've watched road fc on Friday :) it started early as fuck tho, around 1:00-2:00am from where I live.

It's not what it use to be, but then again my life is much more busier now a days. So far the main fight in 2017 that really got me excited was Max vs Aldo. Not the same chills as watching BJ fight back in the day, but definitely got me nervous. I guess being a fan of a fighter vs just liking a fighter is a huge difference, especially when they are a local boy representing your home state. Also I'm so busy I can't even remember if some fights happened in 2016 or 2017...

2 out of 10, this entire Conner Floyd thing just diminishes both sports.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I can honestly say that it is probably at the lowest for me since I started watching too. So probably at a 6/10. Maybe I'm just getting old? This year has been a bit lackluster, but I care about fewer and fewer fights.

I still try to watch all of the UFC fights but I think there are too many cards with too many no-names that shouldn't belong in the world's top MMA organization. They should focus on the top talent.

Then they try to get us to watch the Dana White challengers stuff? No thanks, that's where I draw the line.

I watch Bellator too but that's not hard to keep up with. Used to watch any live MMA I could find but I don't care enough now. UFC/Bellator is enough now.

4/10. Too many inactivities from the top fighters I like & too many wmma.

7, ask again around November

UFC 214 is a 10/10 excitement for me.

Not as excited as Anderson/Silva 2 or Jones/DC 1 but its about the same level of excitement as UFC 200 for me (hopefully the fights deliver better than at 200 though).

One of the things that always bores me with a lot of the other organizations is meaningful fights top to bottom, were there is a clear direction for each weight class. Were the fights not only are competitive but alos meaningful, and right now I am at about 6.5 and never have I been below a 10! Started shortly after UFC 200 but If I am being honest maybe womans MMA taking a bigger chucnk of my fight cards and then the ownership change and now fighters leaving the UFC at a all time high rate, and cards not being as stong and weight classes have almost no meaning to the title and fighters refusing to defend Vs certain guys ect ect ect.

Like a 5 or so. Boring year so far, nothing has panned out well. The sport suffers tremendously without Conor tbh. No one else commands a level of star power anywhere near, no one else fighting feels like a must-watch event.

It's been a snoozefest this year for sure. I fear that the sport may never again reach the heights of the Year of Conor in 2016. That would be fine except tragically for the UFC and its fans, 2016 data served a benchmark for a debt-backed sale at what now looks like an insane valuation.

The UFC is now so debt-laden that if it doesn't find a lot more traction soon with some more stars, it may sink like a stone and take the whole sport with it..

3/10. Don't care much these days. If there's a show Saturday and I work Sunday morning, I'm asleep well before the main event starts.

Frankie should be getting his title shot against Max so that's got my excitement level up.

I'm at about a 4/10 for MMA right now, 9/10 for Conor vs Mayweather though. Suck my dick.

3.25 in the Americas. 3.5 in Russia. 6 in Asia. 7 in Japan.

Back