Your most wanted Star Wars sequel

Which of these four series?

• Total voters

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I miss the epic Star Wars games of the mid-90s to the mid-2000s. I'd say they're divided into these four series.

So, of these four, which would you rather see a modern sequel to?

Star+Wars+-+Battlefront+2+%25281%2529.jpg

1039068958-00.jpg

n64-2.jpg

bigcover.jpg

Last edited:
KOTOR. It truly deserves a sequel
And I didn't know the new Battlefront had no singleplayer campaign. Damn that's pretty lame

X wing vs tie fighter and it's not even close.

There are a million fps games and tons of rpgs, there are what, 2 high profile space flight sims?

^
^
^
What he said. There hasn't been one since X-Wing Alliance in 99. It's unfortunate that Totally Games closed and Larry Holland retired.

^
^
What they said...I constantly played the X-Wing series of games. Would love to see a modern version.

Kotor. Part 2 was good with the fan made patch but a modern day part 3 would be great. Engine can be similar to Dragon Age inquisition.

Wow... KOTOR with eight votes while the other option each have one.

Didn't realize KOTOR was that loved around here.

I went with RS because Tie Fighter wasn't an option. I don't really care if it's a sim or an arcade shooter, I just want to fuck shit up in a Firespray.

Kotor, but it will never be made because of swtor

Wow... KOTOR with eight votes while the other option each have one.

Didn't realize KOTOR was that loved around here.
Well you somehow forgot the X-Wing series...

Well you somehow forgot the X-Wing series...

Honestly didn't know it was so well respected.

I would have added it to the Rogue Squadron option, since they're both flight games. They could use the same controls and physics if the levels were in space or on a planet.

Honestly didn't know it was so well respected.

I would have added it to the Rogue Squadron option, since they're both flight games. They could use the same controls and physics if the levels were in space or on a planet.
That's like saying Call of Duty and Skyrim are the same since they're both first person.

Star_wars_rebellion_box.png

Bros I've been waiting like 20 years for a modern 4X Space Sim to steal the character mechanics from this shit and it hasn't happened, so give me a sequel

Haven't played a X-Wing game, so I wouldn't know. Didn't have a computer in the 90s.
They were combat flight sims compared to Rogue Squadron's arcade style (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Star_wars_rebellion_box.png

Bros I've been waiting like 20 years for a modern 4X Space Sim to steal the character mechanics from this shit and it hasn't happened, so give me a sequel
Have you played Empire at War?

Back