Your most wanted sequel of the game that (probably) never gets released

Any kind of sequels to 8bit NES games in the 8bit style like Mega Man 9&10. A new non Metroidvania Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden 4 would be the first 2 on the list.

Half-Life 3
KOTOR 3
Jade Empire 2
Eternal Darkness 2
Dead Space 4

Star Control 2 sequel...BUT ITS COMING OUT YESSSSS

Dead Space 4
Jade Empire
actually almost all the games listed above

The Last Remnant
Skies of Arcadia
Dragon's Dogma
Bandit Kings of Ancient China

I wanted a Planescape: Torment sequel.

Of course if that was going to happen, it would have been decades ago. Some of the creators did create a game recently that was supposed to be a "spiritual successor" but the reviews for it were pretty bad.

Baldur's Gate 3 would have been sweet as well.

Not sure why those games. Probably because the genre is nearly dead. I did enjoy Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny, however.

Left4Dead 3.

The only game that could bring me back to competitive multiplayer after a 7 year hiatus. If it never comes to fruition, I'll never come back. The competitive MP genre is toxic.

I wanted a Planescape: Torment sequel.

Of course if that was going to happen, it would have been decades ago. Some of the creators did create a game recently that was supposed to be a "spiritual successor" but the reviews for it were pretty bad.

Baldur's Gate 3 would have been sweet as well.

Not sure why those games. Probably because the genre is nearly dead. I did enjoy Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny, however.

How’s the genre nearly dead? In the last four years we got Divinity 1 & 2, Wasteland 2, Pillars, Tyranny and Torment (the spiritual sequel to Planescspe you were referring to). The genre is stronger lately than it has been at any point past about 2001.

Master of Magic - might be the best game ever made and there has been talk of a sequel but just that, talk
Marble Madness - many marble games have come out but nothing has the feel of a difficult but simple solo marble race game...

Back