Your most wanted sequel of the game that (probably) never gets released

Remake/sequels to Alpha Protocol.

Jade Empire
Banjo Kazooie that is not about vehicles

I want another Earthworm Jim even though the n64 one failed.

Socom for the multiplayer fun to be had, probably a better chance of getting a remaster than an actual sequel.

According to Bioware, The Old Republic is KOTOR 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8!

<mma3>

That first one was so brutal and creepy. A video game snuff film and Brian Cox was amazing in that game. I'd buy a remake but I don't think a game like that would do well in this era of society and gaming.

A new Fallout written by Obisidian and not using Bethesda's shitty engine
Baldur's Gate III not made by Beamdog
Bully 2
Dragon's Dogma 2, not that Asia only, online only MMO bullshit
Mass Effect Andromeda 2 without EA forcing an action rpg game to use an fps only engine
Max Payne 4 but I'm pretty happy with the ending for 3
I really hate that TOR took over for KOTOR.

I wouldn't mind a continuation of playing the Final Fantasy 7 & 8 characters and world.

I wouldn't mind a continuation of playing the Final Fantasy 7 & 8 characters and world.
7 I could see. DoC ended with a bit of a cliffhanger, and they could definitely continue it.

8 just went off the rails towards the end. At least to me. I really enjoyed it, and would play the shit out of a "sequel" but I really do not see where it goes after travelling to the future to stop the time manipulating witch.

That first one was so brutal and creepy. A video game snuff film and Brian Cox was amazing in that game. I'd buy a remake but I don't think a game like that would do well in this era of society and gaming.

Agreed. Man, i didn't even get around to Manhunt until the ps4 generation and that game still was tense as hell. The grimy atmosphere and the brilliant sound effects made it so unsettling more so than any horror game I've tried.

I'd like a new phantasy star online game. They did an mms recently for the Japanese market which has now been shut down as far as I know.

CRYSIS 4!!

Because Crysis 2 and Crysis 3, and Nextgen consoles.

I would also love to see another newer version of something like Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. That was cool.

I want another Earthworm Jim even though the n64 one failed.

Socom for the multiplayer fun to be had, probably a better chance of getting a remaster than an actual sequel.

I would like to see a new Eathworm Jim game, I think it would do better in its original way in 2D side scrolling instead of trying to make it 3D roaming...but thats just my opinion

I heard a lot of the writing is actually great in the game. You just have to deal with outdated and very dull MMO combat.
I played it and the story is a level above other MMOs, but I'd rather play as Revan instead of hearing about him as I play some basic ass character.

I would love to get a fresh coat of paint on Kid Icarus. I fvcking love this game and still do a play through every other year or so. I'm dying to get a proper 2D sequel with the same love Nintendo put into New Super Mario games on the Wii and Wii U.

I'm sure I'm in the minority and I'm positive this will never happen, but the nostalgia for this game is off the charts for me.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
X-Wing Vs. Tie Fighter
Pacific Air War
688-Seawolf

Hmm, there have been a lot of new sequel announcements in the past few years. I guess for games that are much less likely to get made:

Virtua Fighter 6
Deadly Premonition 2
Dark Dreams Don't Die Season 2
Live a Live 2
Final Fight 4
Eternal Darkness 2

I would pay double for Eternal Darkness 2 on PS4 or Switch...

I was going to say Toejam and Earl 4, then I google it and it looks like it is actually coming. Holy shit.

Back