Your Majesty opens a free boxing gym

She got dat Michael Myers look to her, especially dem eyebrows.
latest
yeah man she has a waxy burn victim face and asymmetrical eye holes that look like they were formed via insertion of hot coals

Of course the gym will be free. No one in their right mind would pay her for martial arts training or boxing lessons.

She's doing something positive. You're being a piece of shit while sitting at a computer. Thinking about it.

To be fair, she does the latter also.

She's playing a character. She came off bad on TUF so now she's playing it up to draw heat. Similar to what Chael does.

And its working. She has beef with the biggest active name in wmma and people are talking about her when she hasn't fought in two years.

She's doing something positive. You're being a piece of shit while sitting at a computer. Thinking about it.
And here is Captain Save-A-Ho to the rescue! Trying to do something nice doesn't erase the fact she isn't much of a human being. I'm out and about doing positive things too and it certainly isn't after friends shunned me either.

Shitty attitude and she was given something for free. Hard to imagine it will be a good thing for very long.

Dang sure a face down ass upper if she's anything..... That's Alabama hillbilly longhand for "butterface".

And here is Captain Save-A-Ho to the rescue! Trying to do something nice doesn't erase the fact she isn't much of a human being. I'm out and about doing positive things too and it certainly isn't after friends shunned me either.

Lmao what have you done besides talk shit on here? Enlighten us.

Also fuck out of here with that save a hoe, I'm from the bay. Go find your own slang.

She's playing a character. She came off bad on TUF so now she's playing it up to draw heat. Similar to what Chael does.

And its working. She has beef with the biggest active name in wmma and people are talking about her when she hasn't fought in two years.

Except Chael actually won fights and had actual fans. People talking about Magana isn't going to win shit when she can't win a fight or gain sponsorships off her bad image.

Hell...she may not even win a civil suit in court against Cyborg.

{<jordan}

Back