Your Fighter´s GOAT...

Says the troll who agrees with other trolls.

You’re annoyed? Good.

How about you stop responding to my posts and go talk about Fedor like you usually do, and how much you respect GSP and then post gifs of him getting beaten up and downplay his win over “one eyed Bisping”.

You’re a joke
So you admit you try to annoy people? Lol. Troll confirmed. (like we didn't already know)

Only time I ever posted GIFs of GSP tapping to strikes is in a reply to GSP fans posting pictures of Fedor, Aldo or Anderson losing. You literally called Aldo a can in this thread and got yellow carded for disgusting insults. You are clearly the biggest joke here.

So you admit you try to annoy people? Lol. Troll confirmed. (like we didn't already know)

I admitted I try to annoy people? Now you’re just making things up

Only time I ever posted GIFs of GSP tapping to strikes is in a reply to GSP fans posting pictures of Fedor, Aldo or Anderson losing. You literally called Aldo a can in this thread and got yellow carded for disgusting insults. You are clearly the biggest joke here.

Imagine that. Being upset with someone for doing the same things you do. Unfortunately it’s lost on you lol

I admitted I try to annoy people? Now you’re just making things up

Imagine that. Being upset with someone for doing the same things you do. Unfortunately it’s lost on you lol

You don't try to annoy people. You belittle and insult people: it's very different.
Also, you are the biggest fighter basher in sherdog. There's very little positive in your postings, and it shows at the ratio of likes to comments you have.

hmmmm
day14pic1.gif

which poll matters the most? A bunch of shertards, or professionals who have tried to make a living with MMA....??????????
My vote would go for the shertards

Wasn't the poll made 2 years ago???

Jones and Silva popped for steroids and GSP defeat Bisking.

Maybe the poll change a bit now.
Probably has.

Aldo's lost twice(though doesn't lower my opinion of him), that may lower his count. GSP came back and dominated the MW champion, so there may be more votes for him. Jones' and Silva's problems might have lowered their count. Fedor losing to Mitrione, might have lowered his votes(although shouldn't). Who knows?

wow no love for GSP and lol at <FookIsThatGuy> picking the Decisionator

Probably has.

Aldo's lost twice(though doesn't lower my opinion of him), that may lower his count. GSP came back and dominated the MW champion, so there may be more votes for him. Jones' and Silva's problems might have lowered their count. Fedor losing to Mitrione, might have lowered his votes(although shouldn't). Who knows?
By 2016, their legacy was already cemented. And fighters know about who takes PEDS, b4 USADA.

LOL @ Shogun picking fedro. This whole poll loses legitimacy with that pic. Jones beat shogun like a red-headed step child into oblivion, besting ensued without shogun landing 1 significant strike subsequently rendering shogun tapping to strikes after he was ko’d senseless. Shogun must have lost so many brain cells in that ass whooping he forgot about jones. LMAO!

597407CE-AFC0-4A8A-AE2C-A16ADF19DC72.jpeg
DDCD1AD0-C894-4C53-AE95-F8FD458FA907.jpeg

Anderson insults and humiliated Maia and is a proven cheat yet Maia still calls him GOAT. Really shows the extreme and delusional bias of Brazilians.

Anderson insults and humiliated Maia and is a proven cheat yet Maia still calls him GOAT. Really shows the extreme and delusional bias of Brazilians.
Hmmm.. Isnt it the opposite?

Back