Your Fighter´s GOAT...

No love for Tito?

Come on!
giphy.gif

Not sure what your point is though. DO you think you can treat the GOAT debate as a snap shot in time thing?

Fedor was almost always number 1 in such polls prior and Anderson right up there. I am a huge GSP fan and always voted Fedor at #1 prior and had no issue with those who put Anderson ahead. That changed for most with GSP's win grabbing that MW belt and Anderson's on going challenges with dick pills (lol).

What matters in these debates is what people think in the most recent polls, otherwise I can pull up polls that have Hughes and BJ at or near the top.

This is what matters.

Who is the GOAT? - POLL

GSP 42.7%
Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
Jon Jones 8.5%
Anderson Silva 7.1%
Mighty Mouse 2.3%

hmmmm
day14pic1.gif

which poll matters the most? A bunch of shertards, or professionals who have tried to make a living with MMA....??????????

This settles it. Funny to see @MikeMcMann come to this thread with his idiotic shertard poll. He'll soon repeat four times the fight metrics nonsense.
I didn’t expect them all to tap to strikes so easily. They are GSP fans tho so it makes sense.

Why are we asking fighters who they think is GOAT, what do they know about fighting?

The UFC need to be asking my Sherbros who the GOAT is.

I didn’t expect them all to tap to strikes so easily. They are GSP fans tho so it makes sense.

They'll be back, they're just taking a break. Don't expect them to be back in 13 seconds though, that's way too short for anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back