Your Fighter´s GOAT...

2 people mentioned Dominick Cruz as the GOAT. Theyre probably the smartest ones!

Cruz the goat

Even the true GOATS agree with me.

The 3 top and most emphatic GOATs in MMA = Fedor Emelianenko, Mark Hunt, and Mauricio Shogun Rua!

Period.

Good day bros.

Last edited:
Just shows that all these fighters are casuals

They need to do another poll after Stipe vs DC.

Thought some might like a count as opposed to the jumbled mess.

Fedor: 37
Silva: 36
Jones: 29
GSP: 16
Not sure what your point is though. DO you think you can treat the GOAT debate as a snap shot in time thing?

Fedor was almost always number 1 in such polls prior and Anderson right up there. I am a huge GSP fan and always voted Fedor at #1 prior and had no issue with those who put Anderson ahead. That changed for most with GSP's win grabbing that MW belt and Anderson's on going challenges with dick pills (lol).

What matters in these debates is what people think in the most recent polls, otherwise I can pull up polls that have Hughes and BJ at or near the top.

This is what matters.

Who is the GOAT? - POLL

GSP 42.7%
Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
Jon Jones 8.5%
Anderson Silva 7.1%
Mighty Mouse 2.3%

Poll from 2016. Anderoid and Turinabones have since been disqualified.

Not sure what your point is though. DO you think you can treat the GOAT debate as a snap shot in time thing?

Fedor was almost always number 1 in such polls prior and Anderson right up there. I am a huge GSP fan and always voted Fedor at #1 prior and had no issue with those who put Anderson ahead. That changed for most with GSP's win grabbing that MW belt and Anderson's on going challenges with dick pills (lol).

What matters in these debates is what people think in the most recent polls, otherwise I can pull up polls that have Hughes and BJ at or near the top.

This is what matters.

Who is the GOAT? - POLL

GSP 42.7%
Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
Jon Jones 8.5%
Anderson Silva 7.1%
Mighty Mouse 2.3%
Pro fighters’ opinion > Canadians on Sherdog

Thought some might like a count as opposed to the jumbled mess.

Fedor: 37
Silva: 36
Jones: 29
GSP: 16

No top fighter said GSP, rightfully so, majority of his fanbase consist of women, canadians, and gays.

no surprise here.

Only no name Brazilians voted for Aldo, is normal.

no surprise here.

And yet you Canadians call that cherry picker and ducker GSP the GOAT lol

Dozer you can pick whoever you want to be GOAT. It does not bother me in the least. But contrary to you I have never started a thread bashing any fighter no matter how I feel about their fans. I rib you a little because you are a massive hypocrite with a worthless agenda. Nobody cares about other peoples opinions.

Dozer you can pick whoever you want to be GOAT. It does not bother me in the least. But contrary to you I have never started a thread bashing any fighter no matter how I feel about their fans. I rib you a little because you are a massive hypocrite with a worthless agenda. Nobody cares about other peoples opinions.
The ignore button is there. Use it.

Back