Your favourite Video Game soundtrack(s) of all time?

Quake 2, Hitman come to mind....Recently I gotta go with Witcher 3

Recently the soundtrack of this game blew me away (I haven't even played the game, not really my type of game but the ost is fantastic, it sounds like if a dirty, minimalist version of Debussy met electronica at times):

It's this and it's not even close.

The style, the variety, the quality and magic it adds to the game... that's how you do a soundtrack.

International Karate theme for C64 by Rob Hubbard

Original (From 7:35 to 8:55, I want to punch someone in the stomach so bad):

Cover:

Acapella:

Last edited:
Halo: CE and Halo 2 have some real quality to them. Those were the only two Halo games I played religiously. Purchased Halo 3, played it for a couple of weeks and that was it.

Probably my favorite OST for the NES.

Oops forgot I created this thread. Damn search didn't work.

Last edited:
Halo: CE and Halo 2 have some real quality to them. Those were the only two Halo games I played religiously. Purchased Halo 3, played it for a couple of weeks and that was it.

Probably my favorite OST for the NES.

Halo 3's OST was superior to both 1 and 2.

Persona 4 soundtrack = Amazing.

Was watching a youtube video of someone playing Sonic 2 Delta, when the special stage first came one proper nostalgia kicked in

I saw you can take a 3.5mm audio cable and plug it into the PS4 controller, set the PS4 to output all audio to headphone jack, plug other end of 3.5mm cable into computer's mic-in and use Sound Recorder to record video game output. Windows Movie Maker can redo the sound file to increase volume.

Street Fighter 2 and Warcraft 2 were already covered, so I'll rep UN Squadron.

Back