Your Favourite Summerslam Matches? One Week Reminder

They were going for a shocking finish. It had a lot of people talking afterwards.

Jericho and Brock had a heated exchange when he got through the curtain believing that he went off script and took liberties with orton. What happened after that varies but he confirmed that much on Sonnen's podcast. Probably saving the rest of his story for a book.

Randy wasn't able to wrestle for a few weeks with concussion, but I believe they let him deliver an rko to someone.

I thought he went full Bruiser Brody... I did some research and found out that it was agreed upon. Randy Orton has some balls.

I thought he went full Bruiser Brody... I did some research and found out that it was agreed upon. Randy Orton has some balls.
He was probably well compensated but yeah crazy to see.

I vaguely recall someone posting at the time, that his dad had a trick for when he was scheduled to bleed he'd take aspirin which does something to the blood flow, can't remember exactly.

He was probably well compensated but yeah crazy to see.

I vaguely recall someone posting at the time, that his dad had a trick for when he was scheduled to bleed he'd take aspirin which does something to the blood flow, can't remember exactly.

I've been on warfarin and heparin before which thins the blood. I bet those work better.

<{shaqs}>
maxresdefault.jpg

Back