Your Favourite Summerslam Matches? One Week Reminder

Bret v Bulldog at Summerslam '92 for the Intercontinental title.

HBK vs Razor, the 2nd ladder match for the IC belt was damn good.

Nothing but ladder match, bulldog v hart, or Hart V Hart '94 is even remotely acceptable.

Wasn't BB coked up or hungover for that one?
That's what Bret says. His story is that Bulldog and Neidhart were in Florida smoking crack all summer and Bret pitched putting Davey Boy over at Wembley. And when they first tied up Davey said to Bret "I'm fooked" so Bret carried him through the match. Hard to believe considering how good of a match it was and Bulldog wasn't really known for his work rate.

Yeah I gotta agree. One of the best matches ever
Even though I wasn't even alive when it happened, I love watching it back for feeling I get. I'd love it if they did a big PPV over here again, but I think we're a long way from that.

Even though I wasn't even alive when it happened, I love watching it back for feeling I get. I'd love it if they did a big PPV over here again, but I think we're a long way from that.
Holy shot how young are u

Bret / Bulldog
and
Bret / Perfect

Same I'd definitely try go if London got another summerslam. Cena was even pushing for them to get a mania in interviews. Best we can hope for is probably a B ppv though.
Damn u is a child ?!
I'm born in 93 and love stuff before my time too.

Mr Perfect vs Bret Hart in 91 for the intercontinental belt

I've just watched Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar... what the fuck?!

I've just watched Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar... what the fuck?!
They were going for a shocking finish. It had a lot of people talking afterwards.

Jericho and Brock had a heated exchange when he got through the curtain believing that he went off script and took liberties with orton. What happened after that varies but he confirmed that much on Sonnen's podcast. Probably saving the rest of his story for a book.

Randy wasn't able to wrestle for a few weeks with concussion, but I believe they let him deliver an rko to someone.

Back