Your favourite pre workout supplements for lifting / martial arts?

a35c323460f6d9e2d353467493ab3d66.jpg

Yeah she did when she but she was talking about the 12 hour thing. There's definitely a lot of different opinions on this stuff. Probably in a perfect world only water is best (honestly, coffee isn't really good for us anyway) but most IF people drink coffee (I kinda have to for something to get through the day). I've seen some saying anything under 50 calories is fine. When I first was doing it I still put a splash of milk in my coffee and I still got a lot leaner. Part of me thinks that all that is really happening with IF is that it brings your overall calorie intake way down because even if you eat a lot during the non fasting period it's still a lot less overall... when I track what I eat it rarely adds up to more than 2000 calories, usually more like 1600-1800, which puts me on a decent calorie deficit.

Hard to say... diets are like assholes, everyone seems to have one!
But coffee is good for you.

I like natural shit, like a banana with oatmeal, maybe a little cinnamon/black chocolate powder on it half an hour before, and a coffee.

2 bananas, 2 redbulls and LIFT LIKE A MACHINE!!!!

just got thid shit last week
IMG_20170427_153224_473_zpspgmbyisk.jpg

20170427_154116_zpsgiqqlqbs_edit_1493329416294_zpsikbewl20.jpg

ISYMFS!!

Tried C4 and puked everytime. Tried a few other pre workout supps but my stomach will not take to them

I tried this one by Optimum awhile back, I forget the name but it was okay. I tried another one called "Ritual", and it wasn't good, didn't do much. Actually I never found pre-workout supps to do much.

Back