Your favourite 'Friends' character?

?

• Total voters
Man Futurama is the best. Waaaaaaaaay better than Friends tbh. I like friends though. It makes me nostalgic for my childhood through early adulthood. Goddamn that show ran forever lol.
well friends is a sitcom and

Futurama is a sci fi/comedy cartoon...

How in the hell am I the only person to vote for Phoebe??? Smelly Cat not enough for you people?
i literally skip any phoebe scenes and plotlines the character actually makes me want to kill myself

i literally skip any phoebe scenes and plotlines the character actually makes me want to kill myself
Her half-brother was funny though. But yeah, I agree, seems like she just tried to hard to be weird in later seasons

This show free'd more boobs than the fucking 60's
jennifer-aniston-s-nipples-are-the-most-underappreciated-easter-egg-in-friends.jpg

jennifer-aniston-s-nipples-are-the-most-underappreciated-easter-egg-in-friends.jpg

a08311c4338989ea16f07ab68d4ff9e5.jpg

lifebuzz-556a5e072896b0e65f6cb2772f52c088-thumb_400.jpg

84afa08632cc7958effade7443ff4e51.jpg

tumblr_njn4dciddo1u8zq3bo1_1280.png

828abafe-f918-4cca-bc10-b0025752fb2d_560_420.jpg

lifebuzz-4e8a8e23c942bd4e1af6e728bba49945-limit_2000.jpg

9abedfec1a213e6fe3330aaa60552314.jpg

tumblr_nik37mYMzQ1u8zq3bo1_1280.png

8-jennifer-aniston-s-nipples-are-the-most-underappreciated-easter-egg-in-friends-png-262567.jpg

41c098f84ff16afeda6d47a5a320706d.jpg

/endthefuckingthread

Rachel based on looks. They're all insufferable personality-wise.

chandler is the 2nd biggest whiner in TV show history, all he does is go along with the group and complain about everything

ross beats him, by also complaining about everything and being an emo bitch the entire series. the majority of the time he walks into the scene, hes crestfallen with a big exhale before he talks about his relationship problems

rachel and monica are the only realistic characters that carry depth

voted joey because he had the funniest jokes

chandler is the 2nd biggest whiner in TV show history, all he does is go along with the group and complain about everything

ross beats him, by also complaining about everything and being an emo bitch the entire series. the majority of the time he walks into the scene, hes crestfallen with a big exhale before he talks about his relationship problems

rachel and monica are the only realistic characters that carry depth

voted joey because he had the funniest jokes

Lol,God you're very insecure, like a pet seal. Carry on. Your avatar explains a lot.

Lol,God you're very insecure, like a pet seal. Carry on. Your avatar explains a lot.

why am i insecure for disliking tv characters

and why hate on an american hero who fights against the globalists

are you just jealous that he doesnt have to beg for subscribers on sherdog?

why am i insecure for disliking tv characters

and why hate on an american hero who fights against the globalists

are you just jealous that he doesnt have to beg for subscribers on sherdog?

You're a weirdo, bro. Embrace it.

Back