Your favourite 'Friends' character?

?

• Total voters
Favourite guy in as chandler favourite girl Rachel.

Friends was never my thing. Even now, it comes on and I'm kind of like...
giphy.gif

People geek out over this show though.

In the words of Dana White, "Friends was never my friend."

Friends was never my thing. Even now, it comes on and I'm kind of like...
giphy.gif

People geek out over this show though.

In the words of Dana White, "Friends was never my friend."

I used to love Friends when I was younger, now I can't watch it, literally, I find it awful, corny as hell. But then again I think the only sitcom with laugh tracks I can watch as an adult is ''Black Books''.

Reddit? I didn't know you were gay, how did your parents take it?

It's a Futurama reference

I always wanted to make a Lrrr account and post on SD as Lrrr.
Imagine the lols in the Hw you could have.

I hate the whole Ross and Rachel storyline. Ross with Rachel and how he treats her is the worst. But outside of that he's hilarious. Chandler becomes so annoying when he first gets with Monica, but goes back to being funny in the end.
I actually like Phoebe, but who the fuck wants to be with Paul Rudd?! Bleh. Her Hank Azaria boyfriend was much better.

I have a lot of feelings when it comes to this show, apparently. I never realised.

I always wanted to make a Lrrr account and post on SD as Lrrr.
Imagine the lols in the Hw you could have.

You'd really need the max username length to be bigger. Can't just be Lrrr. Need to be Lrrr - Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8.

You'd really need the max username length to be bigger. Can't just be Lrrr. Need to be Lrrr - Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8.

@Drake make it happen!

I would be roaming the HW forum posting about eating Mike Perry / Conor and get his fanbois all rilled up.

Man Futurama is the best. Waaaaaaaaay better than Friends tbh. I like friends though. It makes me nostalgic for my childhood through early adulthood. Goddamn that show ran forever lol.

While Chandler and Joey were hilarious, the only acceptable answer is Rachel. Jennifer Anniston is like a fine wine... only gets better with age.

While Chandler and Joey were hilarious, the only acceptable answer is Rachel. Jennifer Anniston is like a fine wine... only gets better with age.

Disagree.

Not saying she's a munter, obviously. But she was at her finest seasons 1-3.

Courtney Cox used to be stunning early on, too. But then she got too thin, and then she got too Botoxy.

Man Futurama is the best. Waaaaaaaaay better than Friends tbh. I like friends though. It makes me nostalgic for my childhood through early adulthood. Goddamn that show ran forever lol.

Futurama seasons 1-4 is still some of my favourite TV ever.

Definitely Chandler. He was so cute and adorable! Plus I love his snarky attitude lol.

Ross started off as boring, but was brilliant by the end.

Never seen this show in my life.

Truth be told it was a pretty good show. I never watched it when it was on, but about a year ago my wife and I Netflixed the hell out of it, and it was pretty good. Some comedy gold in there with Joey and Phoebe's back story is hysterical.

Futurama was a good show, but I don't really see how you can compare it to Friends. Compare live shows to live shows, and cartoons to cartoons.

That being said, South Park > Futurama > American Dad > Family Guy > Simpsons > Everything else.

Back