Your favourite cuisine/dish outside of your own country?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Giant and fluffy naan bread.

Freshly sliced meat (chicken, lamb, beef).

Salad & sauce.

My all time favourite and you got all food groups, healthy veggies, protein and fat. I normally pour sauces all over salad and meat and finish those first. Grand finale of this meal is a bread soaked in meat fat and sauce. Die for.

king-donner-naan.jpg

2nd place: Indian cuisine
3rd place: Chinese

Last edited:
Gyros are amazing if you get them with just cheese and hot sauce.

Doner kebabs are the only thing i miss about Germany.

Giant and fluffy naan bread.

Freshly sliced meat (chicken, lamb, beef).

Salad & sauce.

My all time favourite and you got all food groups, healthy veggies, protein and fat. I normally pour sauces all over salad and meat and finish those first. Grand finale of this meal is a bread soaked in meat fat and sauce. Die for.

king-donner-naan.jpg

2nd place: Indian cuisine
3rd place: Chinese
Thats basically an unrolled doner kebab

@Cint

Actually, I'll often take the cheap Ramen noodles and add some chopped green onions and/or meat. So I guess it's sort of close lol.

The Canadian cheeseburger. I do love me a British cheeseburger. Aussie Cheeseburgers are pretty damn good too. Stay away from the Slovak's cheeseburger.

I tend to eat more of the cheap instant Ramen soups than the authentic ones. I should to the authentic more.
Exact opposite for me these days, although unfortunately I was introduced to the cheap stuff first and had no idea about real ramen for the longest time...

• NY Deep Dish Pizza
  • Popeyes chicken
  • Irish Whiskey
  • Caribbean Rum

I had shawarma in Holland that was ridiculous.
there is also this Malaysian dish where you dip this thin bread -- steamed? thin like a sheet, into this curry.....hnnngnggh
edit: Roti Canai

b66624d94082ada3d841d549df3ee44b--malaysian-cuisine-malaysian-recipes.jpg

japanese, korean, jamaican, indian, greek

Back