Your favorite WWF wrestler(s) from mid 80s to mid 90s

RexChapmanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hercules Hernandez. The guy was chiseled and and a monster. He wasn't real gimmicky but I always thought he was so cool; he was like the incredible hulk of wrestling.

Memorable moments are his match at Wrestlemania 3 with B. Jack Haynes, his matches with Ultimate Warrior and his tag team with Paul Roma.

Second place goes to The Killer Bees. Your turn.

Hercules Hernandez. The guy was chiseled and and a monster. He wasn't real gimmicky but I always thought he was so cool; he was like the incredible hulk of wrestling.

Memorable moments are his match at Wrestlemania 3 with B. Jack Haynes, his matches with Ultimate Warrior and his tag team with Paul Roma.

Lies! Your all time favorite was Val Venis

download (16).jpg

anigif_enhanced-25062-1397067694-7.gif

DIG YOUR CLAWS INTO MY ORGANS! STRETCH INTO MY TENDONS! BURY YOUR ANCHORS INTO MY BONES FOR THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!

THE FAMILY THAT I LIVE FOR ONLY BREATHES THE AIR THAT SMELLS OF COMBAT!

SHOULD I JUMP OFF THE TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD? SHOULD I LAY ON THE LAWN AND LET IT RUN OVER ME WITH LAWNMOWERS? SHOULD I GO TO AFRICA AND LET IT TRAMPLE ME WITH RAGING ELEPHANTS?

NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF ALL THE UNPLEASANTRIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS I FEEL THE INJECTION FROM THE GODS ABOVE!

Ultimate Warrior was my dude. The last episode I ever watched was the one where Hulk Hogan betrayed him.

anigif_enhanced-25062-1397067694-7.gif

DIG YOUR CLAWS INTO MY ORGANS! STRETCH INTO MY TENDONS! BURY YOUR ANCHORS INTO MY BONES FOR THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!

THE FAMILY THAT I LIVE FOR ONLY BREATHES THE AIR THAT SMELLS OF COMBAT!

SHOULD I JUMP OFF THE TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD? SHOULD I LAY ON THE LAWN AND LET IT RUN OVER ME WITH LAWNMOWERS? SHOULD I GO TO AFRICA AND LET IT TRAMPLE ME WITH RAGING ELEPHANTS?

NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF ALL THE UNPLEASANTRIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS I FEEL THE INJECTION FROM THE GODS ABOVE!

Hah,fantastic

Bret Hart
Mr. Perfect
Razor Ramon
Ultimate Warrior

Some people like to downplay his contribution to professional wrestling, but no one wrestler grew the business more than this guy in the 80's and early 90's...

When I was 9 or so, I got dressed up as Razor Ramon for Halloween*. I wore a colorful button down and some white pants. My hair was also long at that time. I went to school dressed up as did most of my class. I took some toothpicks and I got into a bit of trouble for throwing toothpicks at my classmates.

Last edited:
Some people like to downplay his contribution to professional wrestling, but no one wrestler grew the business more than this guy in the 80's and early 90's...

His daughter is a Boise Dime.

The Ultimate Warrior was my first favorite:

giphy.gif

But Razor Ramon was the GOAT:

giphy.gif

Back