Your favorite types of comedy

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Mine has to be improv on random people. Impractical jokers is my absolute favorite.
My least favorite is definitely skits. I enjoyed Chappelle show and some key and peele, but stuff like SNL and Madtv were just so bad.
There isn’t a lot of funny movies I have enjoyed over the years either, but I haven’t watched a ton of movies so it’s not really fair.
The last movie I really enjoyed was Game Night. And the time before that was the Christmas Harold and Kumar. Both times very high.

Anyways... discuss comedy?

Probably absurdist comedy.
Monty Python, Tim & Eric, UHF, Eric Andre, this administration

I actually just discovered Impractical Jokes from my gf, that's some funny stuff that show. Chappelle Show is legendary.

SNL was great in the 80's and 90's and now I truly can't understand how it's still on the air it's absolutely terrible.

I like the ones where the ladies just yelled about their vaginas all of the time...

whatever you call the comedy that Mel Brooks does, that’s what i like the most.

I find this funny too

Probably absurdist comedy.
Monty Python, Tim & Eric, UHF, Eric Andre, this administration
Haha that also happens to be one of my least favorites. But I did enjoy Month Python and Austin Powers as a kid. Seems too immature to me but I respect your opinion

Haha that also happens to be one of my least favorites. But I did enjoy Month Python and Austin Powers as a kid. Seems too immature to me but I respect your opinion
You don't respect my opinion unless you agree with me entirely!!!

Stand up. There are some great skit comedy shows too like the state and whitest kids you know. Human giant was decent as well.

mitch hedberg
tom segura
sebastian maniscalco
robin williams

that kind of comedy

the movie i laughed most at in the last 10 years or so:

They-Came-Together-2014-movie-poster.jpg

its a parody of cheesy, cliche romantic comedoes

Nothing is funnier than a guy that has convinced everyone he is a dumb ass when he is the smartest person in the room.

movies where the dialogue has standup cadenced type jokes

like Old School, for instance

Back