Your favorite "Town" theme...

Not really a "town" but space stations should count.

Classic Zelda

Huehue THANK YOU!

How did no one say D1 Tristram until page 2 of this thread? Lots of assholes posting ITT.

I know right? Tristram IS THE TOWN.. It was probably the 2nd or 3rd "town" track I thought of other then the one from Lost Odyssey and Final Fantasy VI which are my all time faves.

As a kid I absolutely loved Golden Saucer I was just mesmerized by it.

Cosmos Canyon as well.

Ugh I love that game.

Toss up between these two:

Although the Castlevania one is more fun to listen to while I'm looking at my avatar.

One of my favorite game tracks ever, although its not really a "town" track. Here is an awesome remastered version (the guy did it for all of the songs, the Ghouls one is another amazing track)

One of my favorite game tracks ever, although its not really a "town" track. Here is an awesome remastered version (the guy did it for all of the songs, the Ghouls one is another amazing track)

haha very true about it not being a "town", but it is more like a hub and that song plays throughout! Shadowrun has a great soundtrack, one of my alltime favorite rpgs on the system (right below secret of mana of course).

Dragon feet and cowboy boots break that game. Did you use an emulator??

I got it running on Raspberry Pi. Never used the cowboy boots but dragon feet all the way.

Just never could figure out how to get certain bosses to show for the longest time back in the day.

Whoa. First two posts blasted me with nostalgia. Chills.

Back