Your favorite tattoo!!

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to get one, and need inspiration. Post your favorite tattoo! I was searching online for days. I came across this and found it so cool. I am not into satanism or any rubbish like that, i just think it's well done and cool concept. Post your favorite!!

ae213c240058fde43c86d7fa003294f9.jpg

On my left shoulder.
Cap'n Crunch, smoking a huge bong.
If anyone knows me IRL then they know my account here.

Oh I thought you meant that you have. I only have 1, a big old English M on my left shoulder. It was free when I was about 19. Always meant to get more just never did. Maybe will one day, one of my good friends owns a shop. He's pretty throwed with it.

IDK about favorite but i went to get two ninja turtles blowing each other and after the tat was done it just looked some gay ass tribal tattoo...

Mine is my AV. It's actually more colorful than what the pic shows. I've got like 42 tattoos, but that one's my favorite because each feather represents one of my kids.

Mine is my AV. It's actually more colorful than what the pic shows. I've got like 42 tattoos, but that one's my favorite because each feather represents one of my kids.
The tattoo looks like a delicious bass

I kinda like Jessamyn Duke's. And I'm not talking about the sleeve.

Lol. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's 4 feathers(Hummingbird, Woodpecker, Dove, and Hawk).

I just wanted a reason to say delicious bass. The tat looks pretty cool, good concept too

Get a tiger anus nose tattoo like Conor.

Back