Your favorite song by The Cranberries?

Your favorite song by The Cranberries?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lets see which song Sherdoggers like the most. RIP Dolores O'Riordan.

Only one I know is Zombie so it wins by default

I can't pick. I'll have to walk down memory lane and listen to some of their.....CD's.

Dreams really brings it home for me.

Love Linger, Zombies, and a few others I can't recall of the top of my head though too. I was really starting to figure out my tastes in music in the mid 90's.

Lets see which song Sherdoggers like the most. RIP Dolores O'Riordan.

My buddy partied with these guys in the 90's and he told me the chick was snorting cocaine for an hour.

The song that plays deep in the heart of every Sherdogger who secretly misses Conor McGregor.

Went with Linger. I just found out a few minutes ago. What a bummer.

Top 10

10. I Just Shot John Lennon
9. When You're Gone
8. Salvation
7. Just My Imagination
6. Free to Decide
5. Ridiculous Thoughts
4. Zombie
3. Dreams
2. Linger
1. Ode to My Family

Dreaming my dreams.

That song touched something deep in my adolescent soul.

Zombie. The first song I ever heard from them, and part of a wave of music I found in my teens that really shaped my taste in music. Still remember the first time I heard it, cruising around in my buddies car. Everything seemed so fresh and new back then, good times.

“Linger” is just one of my favorite songs from the 90’s.

Was a preteen when most of this stuff came out. Thought "Linger" was about farts.

Still remember the first time I heard it, cruising around in my buddies car. Everything seemed so fresh and new back then, good times.

Man, I miss being young. Not only were things fresh but I was open, I mean really open, to new things and appreciating things on my own terms and it didn't matter to me what anyone else thought.

Zombie has really aged amazingly.

I only know 3 of their songs, I think. Salvation is probably my favourite.

Edit: make it 4 songs. Saw people voting for Dreams. Googled it. Defeinitely know that one.

Back