Your favorite Quentin Tarantino movie

Your favorite QT movie!

• Total voters
Reservoir Dogs, hands down.

One of my favorite films of all time. Perfect cast, the story is awesome, the setting is simplistic yet keeps you on edge. It's a great film.

Also, fun fact: Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs and Vincent Vega from Pulp fiction were meant to be related. Blonde's real name in the film is Vic Vega. Tarantino had planned to make a film about the two together but too much time had passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to choose a favorite. Its like saying what your favorite taco is. They're all tacos and therefore awesome.

But I will say the one movie that has brief scenes that give me pure elation is Inglorious Basterds. Especially the ending.

402-inglourious-basterds.gif

I smile everytime I think about aldo and utivich smiling over hans landa.

Pulp Fiction, but Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 combo was tough to pass up.

Toss up between Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Basterds. Voted for the latter because I figured most would vote for the former.

For me this really isn't even close

DimpledWellwornHapuka-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_ma6weurKUO1rvwttvo1_500.gif

FpIc1ki.gif

giphy.webp

My Rankings:
1. Pulp Fiction - original with an outstanding cast, story, and soundtrack. The entire movie resonated with a cool vibe. Rape scene gave me nightmares for a week. This movie will always have a special place in my heart.
2. Reservoir Dogs - original with an outstanding cast, story, and soundtrack. Will never not be a great movie.
3. Kill Bill Vol. 1 - great kung-fu revenge flick. Great cast and underrated cinematography (I think his best)
4. Kill Bill Vol. 2 - great western revenge flick. Great cast. Great performances. Superb dialogue.
5. Jackie Brown - I don't even consider this a QT movie, but its not bad.
6 (T). Django Unchained - Leo was great. Samuel L was great. Everything else was meh.
7 (T). Inglorious Basterds - Waltz was amazing. First scene, best thing QT has written since Dennis Hopper squared off against Christopher Walken. Shoshanna is also amazing. But the movie isn't good and Pitt ruins every scene he's in with his ridiculous acting.
8. Death Proof: High level B-movie stuff. Fun. Not really in the same league as the rest, though.
9. Hateful 8: Such a bad movie. I left at intermission the first time I saw it. Watched the second part about a year later. Just bad, bad, bad.

I agree with the people in this thread who believe True Romance to be the best movie QT was ever involved in. Absolutely brilliant. & dat cast...

Inglorious Bastards for me. I really enjoy this film every time I watch it, it never ceases to entertain me.

Back