Make it happen, bros!

• Predator

• Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Terminator 2?
<DisgustingHHH>

This is the cinema gold standard.

Predator

It was the first 18 rated film I ever saw.

Terminator had alot more put into it, its amazing.

BUT

Predator is the perfect movie. Its flawless.

No kids,no feels. The sole woman skedaddles before the final battle and doesnt factor in any way.

Its a tough one, Predator is I think the "purer" film in that its totally focused on what it wants to do and carries it off excellently showing that Arnie is actually a strong physical actor even if he can't deliver dialog very comfortably.

T2 is less focused but I'v never bought into the idea that its somehow a "sellout" relative to the original, granted I don't think it has the same suzzy dystopic atmosphere and it does have a few knowing moments but its arguably smarter and dramatically deeper than the original plus I think the T-1000 chases are some of the most tension filled in cinema history. I think you struggle to find a better character in an action film than Sarah in this, especially that she doesn't just end up going down an asskicking revenge fantasy.

T2 by a nose.

Last edited:
Love 'em both, picked predator. But fuck you for making me choose.

Go Predator

200_s.gif

Goddamn.

T2 is overrated as shit here, IMO.

Not a bad movie, but I'd swear it won best picture from all the fanfare it gets.

And no way it's better than Predator.

I've said it many times; Eddie Furlong and (to a lesser extent) his ginger bud kinda ruined the film for me. It made the film more kid friendly and had a bunch of gay one-liners, (not to mention Furlong's high pitched whining.)

maxresdefault.jpg

"Did you call moi a dipshit?"

Watched both religiously as a kid/teen. Had to go with T2. Loved the action sequences, the T-1000, bad ass Linda Hamilton, and surprisingly the movie had a lot of heart for a movie about a robot.

I voted T2, but they are both great.

I think T1 vs Predator is a better comparison

Back