Your favorite movie of 1996

Your favorite movie of 1996

• Total voters
Fargo is one of the best movies of all time, imo. So it's also best movie on the list.
Fargo was great, and objectively the better film, but if I were going to make it a movie night, I'd reach for The Rock 9/10 times over Fargo for the same reason I avoid watching Requiem for a Dream: Fargo is just too dark and depressing.

I wanted to bang all those girls and the craft was really good, but I liked Scream more. I grew up on slasher flicks and Scream was the first movie that was self aware about the genre cliches.

I graduated the year The Craft came out. I had a major crush on Neve Campbell.

f41311320b99d6a1251b5ff4ea94c283.jpg

Voted for Bayhem's masterpiece, The Rock. Still holds up to this day - doesn't feel outdated. I hope Bay works with Bruckheimer again.

Out of that list and of the ones I've seen.

Twister is the only one I will watch without fail if it is on.

Voted for Bayhem's masterpiece, The Rock. Still holds up to this day - doesn't feel outdated. I hope Bay works with Bruckheimer again.

I just watched again on AMC. Never gets old. And I LOVE the way it ends.

Bay really does have talent. Shame he's wasting it and ruining his rep with Transformers.

I just watched again on AMC. Never gets old. And I LOVE the way it ends.

Bay really does have talent. Shame he's wasting it and ruining his rep with Transformers.

I enjoyed the 1st Transformers but after that, it became an incoherent mess. Scorponok getting blasted from the air was cool.

That president speech in The Rock along with Nicolas cage holding the flares was badass. Call Of Duty paid tribute and put several similar scenes into their games.

I forgot 1996 was so awesome. Good year for games too, mario 64, Resident Evil, Quake, Diablo, Tomb Raider, etc. 90's goat decade.

it really was. Had to go with Fargo though. No doubt.

Yeah, Romeo+Juliet is a solid film that I'm happy to see on the list. I avoided that one for a long time but when I finally watched I was surprised by how good it was.

It's not going to get its due on Sherdog, though.

Strong possibility no one has seen it in over ten years.

Back in the day Leonardo Dicaprio was a bit of a homo, these days hes a well respected actor whos rarely in a bad movie, well I think so. That could effect its current reception, perhaps Romeo + Juliet could become a "classic"

Fargo and trainspotting annihalate this list.

This scene absolutley buttrapes most movies before or after 1996 let alone that year.

Would. All of them.

1446129276CRAFT_29.jpg
Fairuza balk and Neve Campbell are the only thing i even remember about this movie. I had crushes on both of them and still do. I think Stacey Dash is hot now but i dont remember being attracted to her in this movie back then.

Fairuza balk and Neve Campbell are the only thing i even remember about this movie. I had crushes on both of them and still do. I think Stacey Dash is hot now but i dont remember being attracted to her in this movie back then.

That was Rachael True, not Stacey Dash. Both were hot though.

I've heard several people say Fairuza Balk was hot.....I just do not see it. At all.

The main chick was extremely cute though. She was on The Mentalist for awhile.

Back