Your favorite kickboxer(s) (any style) and why

Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic
Remigijus Morkevicius
Davit Kiria

Cro Cop is one of my favorites & it was cool to see him cross over into MMA and be successful there too.

Remigijus Morkevicius because he was exciting to watch his aggressive style. Although he had success in kickboxing & MMA I think he could have done even better with some more direction. His legal troubles really slowed down his career.

Davit Kiria is one of my favorites for basically the same reasons. He's aggressive & throws tons of punches each fight.

I like to see combos and active fighting, not too much of stalling or hugging, but combos with good technique and throwing punches / kicks often enough. Thats why Andy Souwer is definitely one of my favorites. He has been in some very entertaining fights

Buakaw because I also have liked many of his fights, his knees and front kicks especially back in the day.

Virgil Kalakoda was throwing a lot and I liked his hooks. He had more traditional boxing style though, but I always liked him, as a person and as a fighter

One who throws a lot with decent technique but also has some flashiness which is cool to see sometimes is Davit Kiria

Hell, I got too many favorites. Bonjasky, Zambidis, Yuta Kubo etc. also deserve a mention.

John Wayne Parr, Peter Aerts, Remy Bonjasky. My top 3 with both Rey Sefo and Francisco Filho being interchangeable with any up there. Parr takes my top spot for sure tho, His story, his fights and his lifestyle are all incredible. Really a huge fan of the guy. Not to mention the seemingly endless list of achievements he has reached in his life as a fighter.

Mike zambidis! Awesome pocket rocket fighter and always humble. His 12th round knockout of that cocky cunt gurkan ozkan still puts a smile on my face. Slept the cocky bastard hard

Ramon Dekkers
Rob Kaman
Jerome Le Banner
Peter Aerts
Gokhan Saki
Giorgio Petrosyan
Mike Zambidis
Nieky Holzken

actually too many to mention

Artem levin
Nikey holzken-
Giorgio petrosyan

Bonjasky's magnificent flying knee with wings

Hoost's fluid combinations

Le Banner's anti-insomnia straight punch

Hug's thunderous Kyokushin axe kicks and perfected spinning low kick

Benny Urquidez, Ernesto Hoost, Toshio Fujiwara, Masato, Steve Shepherd, Dennis Alexio, JY Theriault

Bob Sapp, Hong Man Choi, Yuichiro Nagashima, Fire Hirada...

Back