Your favorite Gameboy Advance games?

Advance Wars like a mother fucker.

Once i played them, i understood why Military Madness for the Turbografx was praised.

Advance Wars (and it's Sequel) are great.
Wario Ware is awesome. Just take 10 seconds and you'll be hooked.
Mario vs Donkey Kong
As stated before: Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission are grand
Also stated before: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, and Aria of Sorrow are all great.
If you like Strat RPGs, the Super Robot Taise: Original Generation (1 and 2) are great...
In fact: You can count on these games that were put out by Atlus to be great:
Super Dodge Ball Advance
Super Double Dragon
River City Ransom EX
Amongst many, many others.

There are a lot of quality games on the GBA. Hell, Nintendo needed their portable platforms to carry the weight of their waning home consoles at the time, and the GBA acted like Atlas holding up their existence for a while.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga - RPG
Mario Tennis Power Tour - RPG elements

Last edited:
I found a GBA on the bleachers of my high school a few years ago and it had Pokemon Ruby in it. I've put a lot of hours into my GBA and that's the only game I've ever played on it. I still play whenever I fly anywhere. I almost look forward to my business trips just so I can play this game more lol

Just recently downloaded a GBA emulator and started playing Mother 3 because Earthbound is one of my favorite games of all time. Really enjoying it so far.

What are some of you guys favorite games for the Gameboy Advance? I'm into RPGs, platformers, and a few others. So let's hear it.
Pokemon Fire Red BOII
Legendary shit right there

we1pOvn.jpg

Here is my collection, save for a few not pictured (Super Dodgeball Advance, LtTP)

I have a lot of the better games, although I'm missing a few I want/cant find, and the Pokemon games which are easy to find but I dont care about.

Let's see, must play GBA games I can think of off hand:

Legend of Zelda Minish Cap
Golden Sun
Golden Sun Lost Age
Pokemon Ruby/Saphhire
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
DBZ Legacy of Goku 1 and 2

I found a GBA on the bleachers of my high school a few years ago and it had Pokemon Ruby in it. I've put a lot of hours into my GBA and that's the only game I've ever played on it. I still play whenever I fly anywhere. I almost look forward to my business trips just so I can play this game more lol
Lmao. Sounds like I gotta check it out.

Back