Your favorite game to play while drunk

fightdonttweet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mine has got to be Shadow of Mordor. Its a great game and my only real complaint is that it gets too easy once you start upgrading and getting new skills. But add in delayed reaction time and it becomes a lot more challenging. What are yours?

Me and my friends used to play Bomberman and Smash bros on gamecube when we got drunk. Now I'll get pretty buzzed while I play Civ 5, Shogun 2 and sometimes Diablo 3

Rocksmith if I'm drunk alone. Deathrow or FIFA when drinking with friends.

Cant play games anymore when drunk it makes me tired, but the old fightnight games used to get played a lot during the pre drink

Mario Kart (any version) on 150cc is a Hoot and a Half when thoroughly bladdered :)

I don't think I can really play video games "drunk". Stoned off some pink kush though- yup. My go to games are Civ V (download the mods!) and lately BF4 (with headphones and a good PC this game is incredibly immersive).

Anything I can play round a tv with my mates and trash talk.

Mario Kart, Gang Beasts, Halo etc

Another for Mario Kart. It's the best way to control the rage.

More of a stoned gamer than a drunk gamer, but Mount & Blade Warband. It's probably because I have like 1200 hours in the game more than preferring it while drunk.

Sometimes I play DOTA 2 when I drink, which goes about as well as you might imagine

Me and my friends used to play Bomberman and Smash bros on gamecube when we got drunk. Now I'll get pretty buzzed while I play Civ 5, Shogun 2 and sometimes Diablo 3

My buddies and I would get high and play bomberman for hours

Fifa, because Im actually a lot more creative when I'm drunk. The games are always exciting because I tend to not give a fuck and take on defenders which equals more goals for me and the competition.

Mario Kart is a close second especially when I have people over and we can do four players while drinking.

The Wii sports is actually quite amusing if you're drunk with company.

Sometimes I play DOTA when I return from a night out and don't want to go to bed. It usually ends with my team flaming me. But I have fun while doing it.

I was the asshole who always raided drunk back when I still played WoW. I still played great though.

Nothing. I either fall asleep or I get motion sickness. I wish I could still smoke weed these days because I've been playing a lot more games lately and there are quite a few I could think of that would be great to play while high.

Anyone played the racing game Mashed? It's the most hilarious shit to play with friends whilst drinking.

Back