Your favorite fighter's best fight

10 year legacy killed in 10 seconds

hqdefault.jpg

Technically Carlos Condit vs Robbie Lawler, but the judges screwed that one up.

Apart from that:
Carlos Condit vs Martin Kampmann 2 (strong fight, great way to avenge that questionable split decision loss in their first fight)
Dominick Cruz vs Urijah Faber 3 (biggest feud of the lower weight classes, Dom finally silencing anyone who ever doubted he was the better fighter of the two)

I'm not counting rather quick finishes like they had vs Hardy, Kim, Mizugaki etc. because those are just great, impressive moments but not full on performances.

Shogun - Hendo 1
Wand - Rampage 2
Fedor - Mir ;)
Diaz - Daley/McGregor I
Aldo - Edgar I
Lawler - Rory II
Anderson - Griffin
JDS - Cain I
BJ - Hughes I
Nog - Crocop
Ronda - Zingano

2cdhc9j.jpg

Machida at his best. Finishing the unbeaten Shad, and giving us one of the most shoopable images of all time.

Shogun vs Chuck...like both,but damn shogun looked fresh and light on the feet...Sakuraba vs Newton

Fedor vs Heath Herring, Fedor vs Big Nog 1, best GNP and active top control you will ever see

Tony Ferguson vs Yves Edwards was good. Of course Edwards was on the tail end of his career, but that was the first fight I realized how great Tony was going to be

That's what a dude who's already beaten looks like
I didn't even think Eddie was that phased by the pre-fight trash talk.

He brought his sloppy brawler style against one of the most precise strikers the game has ever seen and got freaking annihilated. I don't know how anyone could take the Aldo fight over the Eddie fight. The aldo fight was only 13 seconds of Connor's best. The Eddie fight was over 8 minutes of Connor's best, made even more hilarious by the fact that Eddie ducked Khabib and considered Connor "the easiest fight for the most money."

1. TJ Dillashaw x Dominick Cruz: Sadly TJ "lost" his belt, but this was one of the highest level mma match ups in history, period.

2. Max Holloway x Cub Swanson: I was already a fan, but for me this was his coming out party (confidence wise). Max looked so lose, and I believe this was the first fight he showed his stance switching in. Not only that Mac showed an ever improving mma, submitting the Bjj blackbelt.

3. DC x Rumble 1&2: After the loss to Jones, DC couldn't really get rid of the second fiddle moniker. So the man sacked up, and took out the scariest LHW in company history, not once, but twice. Complete blowouts, no one has ever made Rumble look like he doesn't belong more than DC. Survived a disgusting overhand and head kicks, to find that neck. Champ huge balls is a fucking legend.

Not your favorite fight, but the fight your favorite fighter looked the best ever, from a physical and skill combination standpoint.

Name 1/2 fights

Ill start:

Dominick Cruz vs. Brian Bowles
Dominick Cruz vs. Joseph Benavidez
SAKU GOAT vs Vitor Gracie

How was this one not taken already?
When Cowboy finally beat Benson after losing twice. That story should give hope to DC and JJ

Jacare vs anyone

Even when he loses, he looks good.

Back