your favorite female video game character? (based on looks or any other reason)

Femshep's voice actor is the GOAT. She was flipping amazing in the series. Love the FemBitch videos on youtube, though I could never bring myself to play entire run-through as Renegade.

I'm the same bro. I've tried renegade runs before, but as soon as Shep punches out that crazy scientist 5 mins into ME1 I'm out. 100% paragon for me

I agree Jennifer Hale's voice acting is great in ME too. I never did like the male VA

tumblr_oz0pito8vB1we6z1vo1_540.gif

Peebee without the tat or facial make up or whatever that crap is on her face.

208-3-1496683352.png

Her character was way better than what most people would have you believe. I really liked her romance quest and it felt more "real" than most Mass Effect ones. Great character that got shat on by internet chuckefucks.

Mona Sax from Max Payne 2

gallery-1469115864-mona-sax.jpg

Came here to post her. The queen and the best romance story ever told in video games, with a nod to The Darkness.

I'll also add these two, Ciri and Kreia.

20697291465_90a2076198_b.jpg

latest

Her character was way better than what most people would have you believe. I really liked her romance quest and it felt more "real" than most Mass Effect ones. Great character that got shat on by internet chuckefucks.

Came here to post her. The queen and the best romance story ever told in video games, with a nod to The Darkness.

I'll also add these two, Ciri and Kreia.

20697291465_90a2076198_b.jpg

latest

Yup, Peebee was annoying at first, but grows on you. Better option then boring AF Cora. I think internet neckbards were expecting another Liara clone and that's why they shit on Peebee.

I'm the same bro. I've tried renegade runs before, but as soon as Shep punches out that crazy scientist 5 mins into ME1 I'm out. 100% paragon for me

I agree Jennifer Hale's voice acting is great in ME too. I never did like the male VA

Mark Meer is a boss, you shut your whore mouth Zer!!!

There were 2 things I really liked about Ming Numara from Lost Odyssey but I could never put my finger on it.

lost_odyssey___ming_numara_default_by_bringess-dash75m.png

Not counting the great ladies of The Witcher because they are drawn from amazing source material.

The-Boss-Devote-my-Skills.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back